PDA

View Full Version : One People’s Public Trust Lawfully Forecloses Corporations, Banks and Governments

Welles
12-02-2017, 07:26 PM
I've been slowly awakening to the reality of the 'legal' fraud perpetrated upon all of humanity for some time. The results are called 'governments' and most people believe in them because they've been controlled by coercive threats of punishment their whole lives. In addition they are brainwashed in 'mandatory' education and have those corporate messages reinforced endlessly by media. It has been a hard awakening for me because my mind isn't accustomed to or comfortable with trickery and deception. I still believe that the overwhelming majority of people would choose goodness over evil if the choice was clearly presented. That being said, this article is absolutely the best I've ever read when it comes to laying out the deceptive nature of the psychic protection rackets we know as governments.

One People’s Public Trust Lawfully Forecloses Corporations, Banks and Governments for Operating Slavery and Private Money Systems — by Andy Whiteley

https://wakeup-world.com/2013/02/18/all-corporations-banks-and-governments-lawfully-foreclosed-by-oppt/

:love:
:lightbulb:
:peace: