Notices

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. A Symbol for God

A couple of months ago I was inspired to ponder eternity for a moment (hah!). It was stimulated by the thought that every end is a beginning. That means every beginning is an ending. That sort of circularity is a way I can grasp a little bit of a feeling for eternity.

I liked the train of thought so much I created a Love Is The Answer card entitled Eternity. During my graphic doodling I used an infinity symbol to represent the quality of eternity. I can’t exactly understand infinity
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Family

I often assert that every family unit has the right to a non-taxable home site. My belief is simple. The elemental building block of any enduring society able to withstand the constant challenges that Earthly life provides is a healthy family. Individuals who have learned to take the initiative and responsibility for their lives create healthy families.

I believe that the most prevalent idea of family in my culture is a married man and woman with their children. There is no doubt that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. That'll Cost 4 Hours

An idea came to me a couple of days ago. I was entranced by the simplicity and utility of it. The world isn’t ready for it so please, if you find your mind telling you why it wouldn’t work just ignore the chatter. You see this is an idea for a new world; one built of Love where spiritual values are embraced by choice because we understand them by experience. It is an idea for a society in which every family unit has the right to a non-taxable home site; a society in which you could only ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I Canít Cant the Cant

I Can’t (v. contraction of cannot) Cant (v. to speak in jargon) the Cant (n. pious language).

To my amazement (and amusement) now that I’m getting pretty old I’ve discovered that I’m living a religious life. It wasn’t by intention so much as worldly default. I was totally lost and confused, without trustworthy social anchors when, in abject and dire straits, I experimented asking inside for guidance. It worked so I kept doing it.

Now don’t
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. An Experiment In Love

Observations

• I’ve participated in several episodes of healing. Each occurred when the recipient needed help to resolve an emotional block that was the origin of mental and spiritual suffering of such intensity that it was manifest in their physical bodies. In every case I had prior personal experience with similar difficulties. By achieving a state of inner stillness I was able to use a sort of telempathy to feel and identify the emotional tangle in which they were
    Categories
    Uncategorized