Notices

Welles

1. Consciousness at Rest

When you aren’t busy with some activity or focusing your attention where does your consciousness come to rest? For most of my life my consciousness came to rest in ‘the guts’. I believe that is a fairly normal state of affairs for most people. That emotional center is a storehouse of hurts, fears and desires but it can also be used to feel the qualities of material reality during acts of creation. Every one of the mostly transient feelings that originate in the guts is reflected ...
    Categories
    Welles' Blog
  2. A Personal Universe

In my more facetious moments I might say that our Universe is intentionally designed by the Creator to keep from being bored. In a less flippant attitude I understand it is to develop new creative potentials by self-distribution of personality fragments. Each of us is a spark exhibiting that unique hallmark of our Creator, self-awareness. I AM self-distributed to I Am and I am and i am ad infinitum. We human beings are tiny elemental particles of personality with unimaginable creative potentials. ...
    Categories
    Welles' Blog
  3. Family

I often assert that every family unit has the right to a non-taxable home site. My belief is simple. The elemental building block of any enduring society able to withstand the constant challenges that Earthly life provides is a healthy family. Individuals who have learned to take the initiative and responsibility for their lives create healthy families.

I believe that the most prevalent idea of family in my culture is a married man and woman with their children. There is no doubt that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Most Important Possession

My most important possession is not a thing at all. It is a conception of the Universe. That isn’t just a composite of ideas but a visualization that includes the nature and structure of reality, purpose of existence and probable destiny. It is built from experiences interpreted through a constantly evolving screen of concepts and feeling.

However hazy your vision or idea of the universe may be it is the ground in which your motives are rooted. Those are incredibly important for you ...
    Categories
    Welles' Blog
  5. Plain and Simple

Forget about astrology, Christianity, anthroposophy, self-actualism, Judaism, nature worship, spiritualism, Islam, hypnotism, faith healers, Buddhism, past life regression, automatic writing, remote viewing, ghosts, kundalini, materializations, Hinduism, channeling, I Ching, psychedelics, crystals, Sufism, remote viewing, numerology, aliens, ectoplasm, end times, Ouija boards, Mormonism, the occult, chakras, Law of Karma, Holy Books, attunements, Archons, clairvoyance, The Twin Flame, ego, seers, ...
    Categories
    Welles' Blog
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast