Notices

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Imagine A World of Love — by Welles

Imagine a World of Love
    Our world is in the process of massive changes. Some perceive it as a shift in consciousness. Others observe a spiritual awakening. I would suggest both are slightly different perspectives of the same phenomena. People are prompted to embrace change for a variety of reasons but most share some experience of cognitive dissonance. That is the discomfort experienced by a seemingly insoluble conflict between that which we know to be true in our hearts and that which
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Report From The Front Lines - 10,000 Posts Later — by Welles

Today I've reached my goal of 10,000 posts. When I began the forum I didn't know what would happen. I've learned to appreciate many other points of view and realized how they fit into the cosmic project of creating a new world. It is rapidly being brought into existence although sometimes it may not seem to be real. Changes in human consciousness are happening at an astounding rate.

As I promised in this post here is a 'report' that shares an overview of that which I've learned during ...
    Categories
    Welles' Blog
  3. Oh for the Love of God!

I've just finished a project that started with a graphic representation of the dispersal of Love. It began with an analogy. White light is refracted as it passes through a glass prism and dispersed into its component colors. In a very similar way the Love of the Creator passes through a spiritual prism made of the primordial persons of our universe, the Trinity. That first dispersion of Love reveals three primary values of Beauty, Truth and Goodness. Complementary aspects of those primaries reveal ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Symbol for God

A couple of months ago I was inspired to ponder eternity for a moment (hah!). It was stimulated by the thought that every end is a beginning. That means every beginning is an ending. That sort of circularity is a way I can grasp a little bit of a feeling for eternity.

I liked the train of thought so much I created a Love Is The Answer card entitled Eternity. During my graphic doodling I used an infinity symbol to represent the quality of eternity. I can’t exactly understand infinity
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New World Disorder

‘New World Order’ is a common term used to describe a vision for our planet. Basically it has ‘owners’ ruling as feudal lords after decimating the human population. They are delusional, of course. It will never happen. This is a fantasy of beings who wish to believe that material reality is basically mechanistic and they are in charge.

For most of recorded history folks have been ruled by fear. Many of those fears were rooted in the normal animal reaction to the unknown. Nature seemed ...
    Categories
    Welles' Blog
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast