Notices

Thread: Sampler Offer

1. #1 Sampler Offer 
    Blog Entries
    I have created 400 single pages each of which holds 8 of the Love Cards printed by VistaPrint, a large-scale commercial printer. There are two each of “Kindness Counts,” “Get Real,” “Life is a Puzzle,” and “You Are Loved.” I will mail one to anyone interested in participating in a little experiment. I’m hoping you will give the cards away with the expectation that in a small way Love will be generated.

All you need to do is email me a postal address at this thinly disguised email address. There are no hidden catches. You will not be solicited for anything. Your name will not be entered into some database. I don’t have time for or interest in that sort of thing. Theoretics Institute is not a commercial enterprise. Love can only be given away. It isn’t free. It’s just is a different value system than that of money and commerce.

Here is the email address… yes you have to actually type it into an email. I don’t use hot links because I take every possible precaution to avoid spam. I’m sure you understand.

Name:  sampler.png
Views: 21
Size:  3.1 KB

Finally, here’s what the sheet you will receive looks like. Requests from the US will generally be mailed the same day I receive them. International requests will only be mailed once a week on Wednesdays.

Click Here To See The Image

Welles

2. #2 New Sampler featuring 8 different cards 
    Blog Entries
    I've just had four new cards printed by VistaPrint and have added them to the four I was offering as the original sampler. The new additions are Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Mindfulness Now!, and The Opposite of Love is Fear. You can send me an email with a mailing address and I can send them out the next day. Here's what the New Sampler looks like...

Click Here To See The Image

Welles