Notices
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Master Craftsmen Worth Watching

1. #41 Dovetails for Drawers – the European Way — by Popular Woodworking 
    Blog Entries
    "Frank Klausz walks you through the steps to create through and half-blind dovetails for a drawer. There are many ways these joints can be cut, but this is Frank's way – the European Way."

I've been a woodworker more than anything else in this life. Frank is so good I'm using up my daily use of Awesome. Frank is Awesome!

2. #42 Log Cabin TIMELAPSE Built By ONE MAN In The Forest — by My Self Reliance 
    Blog Entries
    Timelapse video of a complete log cabin build by one man alone in the wilderness of Canada, from 1st tree I cut to last floor board I laid.

3. #43 Ancient Technology of Making Cabinet Furnitures - Impossible Looking Dovetail Joint 
    I'm about to embark upon another woodworking project so when I saw this video... You have to be a woodworker to fully appreciate just what a master this craftsman is. This Japanese master woodworker is almost too good — at the 8:09 mark, he finds that when he pushes the final drawer in, other drawers pop out because of the air pressure. Truly wonderful!