Notices

Thread: The Geopathic Stress Thread — Real? Bogus? I'm slightly on the real side.

1. #1 The Geopathic Stress Thread — Real? Bogus? I'm slightly on the real side. 
    Blog Entries
    This thread is about geopathic stress. I'd never heard of it until this morning when I was introduced to the notion by Lloyd Burrell, a researcher into EMFs. I know those are real from lots of experience with radio towers, microwave installations and electronics in general. He was introducing a guest he is to interview, Nicky Crocker.

This is Nicky Crocker’s account of how she stumbled into geomancy.

“Nearly 20 years ago…..I was diagnosed with arthritis in my feet, after having many tests for continual feet problems and special orthotics made for my shoes for the constant pain I was in, and even having several cortisone injections in my toe joints.

I had a European Vega test done that recognized I was being affected by ‘geopathic stress’! and I was told I was like a ‘100 year old mushroom’! …

Great…at my young age, I really wanted to hear that, not!

The man told me I had to get a Geomancer/Dowser or someone who could detect geopathic stress to come and check my home…unfortunately that was before ‘Google’ and he had no one to recommend for me!

After much searching I found someone and he as it turned out was a healer as well and had been finding water and underground ‘energy’ for 30 years.

After inspecting my house he quickly recognized that my side of the bed, ‘where my feet were’, had an ‘underground stream’ cutting across that end of our bed.

But the thing that made the immediate impact for me was when he checked the rest of the house and found that in my daughter’s bedroom, where she had slept for 9 years, had a lot of ‘noxious energy’ crossing through it!

I never told him that she was 12yrs and still wet the bed, and had wet the bed ever since we had been in that house.

We moved her bed away from this energy, and she stopped wetting her bed that very night, and NEVER wet it again.

Now he had my attention……

I look back at what a ‘messy sleeper’ my daughter was, and bed time was always a mission. Her brother on the other hand, in the next bedroom, was easy, bedtimes were never a problem and he never wet his bed.

How many children are going through what my daughter went through?

How many parents are going through what I went through on a daily basis? And I felt so helpless that I couldn’t help her!

This is just the tip of the iceberg!

You DO NOT want your life to be negatively affected by something as ‘simple’ as geopathic stress.”

We all sleep at least three quarters of our life in bed, but what if we are sleeping in the wrong place…and didn’t realise it was a problem?…It might not be the bed that is making you toss and turn…it could be something you don’t even know about…an energy deep beneath the surface of the earth, that could be affecting you and your family.”

or

2. #2 Clearing your House from Geopathic Stress — by Nicky Crocker 
    Blog Entries
    Clearing your House from Geopathic Stress and how it affects YOU

Clearing your House from Geopathic Stress — by Nicky Crocker

I wish the video hadn't just stopped like that. Oh well.

I'm definitely interested but...
    Last edited by Welles; 11-07-2015 at 06:25 PM.

3. #3 Geopathic stress: Is it in your bed? Identifying GS in the bedroom. 
    Blog Entries
    Geopathic stress: Is it in your bed? Identifying GS in the bedroom. by Nicky Crocker

Geopathic stress: Is it in your bed? Identifying GS in the bedroom.

From the YouTube Descripton: "The location of this bed is severely affected by GS. The 'knot' crosses on the upper part of the bed but predominately affecting most of the bed where a person would sleep. This is so bad, that the location will cause, sleep issues, Irritable feelings, lowering of the immune system, to the point where anyone sleeping here could be suffering from Chronic Fatigue, Auto-immune disorders and Cancer. After identifying the Geopathic Stress in this house, it was pointed out that indeed the person sleeping here does have #CANCER, in the part of the body, where the Geopathic Stress is crossing his bed."

4. #4 Removing Geopathic Stress — by Robin and Michael Mastro 
    Blog Entries
    Robin and Michael Mastro demonstrate the art of dowsing and blocking the harmful effects of geopathic stress.

Removing Geopathic Stress — by Robin and Michael Mastro

More grist for the mill. I'm gonna have to try this out.

5. #5 Geopathic Stress Documentary — by Siobhan Croke 
    Blog Entries
    This documentary is a bit over an hour. It completely riveted my attention. Some of the Irish dialects were a bit difficult for my ear so had to listen intently. It created a direct link between geopathic stress, both natural and man made and my knowledge base. While I'm not sure of any answers yet I've gone from having never heard of geopathic stress to recognizing the validity of the field in several hours. Wow. I took me years to understand the perils of geo-engineering.

Geopathic Stress Documentary — by Siobhan Croke

Clearing House from Geopathic Stress is Important, As Research Says, Geopathic Stress is a Major Cause of Cancer. But Before get a Cure for It, How You will detect Geopathic Stress, You Can refer This Article, 10 Common Signs of Geopathic Stress Detection, Hope It Will Help You. After Then , You can Look Up for Vastu Person To Heal Your House from Geopathic Stress.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the link to that article, sharatsir. When I first put started this thread I had just been introduced to the concept of geopathic stress. Since that time I've become convinced of the reality and appreciative of those who deal with the health matters associated with it.

8. #8 What is Geopathic Stress & How it Ruins Your Life — by Amardip Singh 
    Blog Entries
    While rummaging around the web site to which sharatsirs directed us I found another excellent general article on geopathic stress.

What is Geopathic Stress & How it Ruins Your Life — by Amardip Singh

https://www.litairian.com/geopathic-...edies-effects/