Notices
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is Spiritual Healing Real?

1. #51 Miraculous Healing Using the Power of the Mind is Possible – Here’s Why 
    Blog Entries
    This article doesn’t address ‘spiritual healing’ in words but the mind and heart have to be linked to accomplish the types of healing Carolanne writes about. That is a spiritual connection. She includes several stories of healing as well as research results.
    “Dr. Joe Dispenza has an impressive background — studying biochemistry at Rutgers University with a focus on neuroscience, graduating magna cum laude with a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Life University in Georgia, and postgraduate education spanning neuroscience, memory formation, cellular biology, and aging and longevity. He’s a New York Times bestselling author and a featured expert in the films What the BLEEP Do We Know?!, Down the Rabbit Hole and newly released, The People vs The State of Illusion and the Heal documentary.

After an accident involving a sport utility vehicle during a triathlon, Dispenza is also known as the man who miraculously regrew six shattered vertebrae of his spine by using the innate intelligence of his body — without the help of conventional medicine. His physician told him he would never walk again if he didn’t opt for surgery. Dispenza declined. Instead, he used the power of his mind, along with diet and physical therapy, to regain his health. Within ten weeks, Dispenza had completely healed himself and was back to work, a new man.“

Miraculous Healing Using the Power of the Mind is Possible – Here’s Why — by Carolanne Wright

https://wakeup-world.com/2017/09/23/...ble-heres-why/

2. #52 Is a Meditation Habit the Secret to Bulletproof Immunity? Science Says Yes 
    Blog Entries
    "Usually we don’t think of our immune system as highly intelligent and flexible, but rather, a mechanical process that (we hope) will take care of business in the background with minimal issue. In the world of science, however, this orientation radically changed in the 80s when it was discovered that the immune system is actually a “floating brain” — where immune cells throughout the body respond to chemical messages. Incredibly, researchers found that every thought, mood, sensation and expectation we have is relayed to our immune cells through these messengers, thereby wielding incredible power over how efficient (or not) our body is able to fight disease.

Taking it a step further, scientists began to explore how this process is influenced by meditation. What they found is inspiring."

Is a Meditation Habit the Secret to Bulletproof Immunity? Science Says Yes — by Carolanne Wright

https://wakeup-world.com/2017/10/12/...ence-says-yes/

3. #53 Science Shows How Our Mind Plays A Critical Role In Healing Our Body — by Arjun Walia 
    Blog Entries
    "The interaction of our thoughts with the physical material world is of huge interest today, garnering increasing attention by academics around the world. Despite a wealth of scientific data showing that one can influence the other, and even more evidence proving that certain emotional states can lead to chronic illness, many who work in mainstream medicine remain entirely ignorant of these concepts.

Perhaps this is why more and more people are gravitating towards alternative forms of medicine. As Garth Cook from Scientific American points out:

A growing body of scientific research suggests that our mind can play an important role in healing our body — or in staying healthy in the first place. . . There are now several lines of research suggesting that our mental perception of the world constantly informs and guides our immune system in a way that makes us better able to respond to future threats. That was a sort of ‘aha’ moment for me — where the idea of an entwined mind and body suddenly made more scientific sense than an ephemeral consciousness that’s somehow separated from our physical selves."

Science Shows How Our Mind Plays A Critical Role In Healing Our Body — by Arjun Walia

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ling-our-body/

4. #54 Your Power To Create A Placebo Or Nocebo Effect — by Body & Soul Healing 
    Blog Entries
    "Research is beginning to bridge science with spirit and mind. It is becoming more apparent to the scientific world that “thoughts” are very powerful whether they are positive or negative and consequently they affect the body likewise. Not surprisingly, it is believed that close to 3/4 of our thoughts are negative in nature and repetitive. Whether it is directed towards ourselves or others. While we do this we literally rob ourselves of good health; we do harm (nocebo)."

This article is well worth reading in my estimation...

Your Power To Create A Placebo Or Nocebo Effect — by Body & Soul Healing

http://www.bodyandsoulreconnection.c...nocebo-effect/

5. #55 Placebo Effect VS No-Cebo Effect — a video of Dr. Bruce Lipton from Uplift TV 
    Blog Entries
    It seems as though Uplift TV won't embed. Oh well. Here's the link...

http://uplift.tv/2017/placebo-effect-vs-no-cebo-effect/

6. #56 Heal Yourself by Talking To Your Body — by Therese Wade 
    Blog Entries
    "Every part of your body has its own consciousness…its own soul, and if you understand this, you can heal yourself.

Spoken by indigenous medicine women, these transformative words began my journey within myself to discover the extraordinary healing capacity of the human body.

I thought, “Can my body hear me? Can I talk to it to gain its cooperation in healing this condition?”

When this perspective was introduced to me, I was suffering from a severe chronic pain disorder & I suddenly imagined incorporating this concept into my meditation routine."

Therese provides some practical suggestions, references studies and all in all provides a practical look at a strategy for self healing.

Heal Yourself by Talking To Your Body — by Therese Wade

https://mytinysecrets.com/heal-yours...-to-your-body/

7. #57 Unlocking the Healing Power of Belief — by Core Spirit 
    Blog Entries
    "Science is showing that how you feel isn’t just about what you eat, or do, or think. It’s about what you believe.

At the University of Florida, Parkinson’s disease patient Russell Price undergoes surgery to implant a deep brain stimulation (DBS) lead that will deliver electrical impulses to motion-controlling parts of his brain, treatment which has been shown to provide substantial relief from symptoms in appropriately selected patients. Additional improvement in some patients may also derive from the mere expectation that the procedure will help—the so-called placebo effect. “It’s not a magical thing,” says neurologist Michael Okun.

“It’s another part of the brain that is producing a beneficial effect not directly related to the action of our treatment.”

I would suggest it may be heart intelligence or emotional intelligence as well.

Unlocking the Healing Power of Belief — by Core Spirit

http://www.corespirit.com/unlocking-...-power-belief/