Notices
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: HeavenLetters™ truly an inspiration

1. #91 Heavenletter #6219 You Believe in Thoughts , December 4, 2017 
    Blog Entries
    Heavenletter #6219 You Believe in Thoughts

God said:

Whither thou goest? You go from where you came. You come precisely back to Me.
    However, the joker is that you never parted from me in the least.

You thought so, yes, for you believe in coming and going, left and right, somewhere and nowhere, up and down, backwards and forwards, in something and nothing and all the variations.

You believe in thoughts going back and forth.

You believe in many erstwhile matters and the realness of such things as Life and death and Life or death.

You may have so much belief and faith in Love, as it so happens, yet you doubt the Truest of All which is Love Beyond the Bounds of Earth. You may almost believe, yet not quite.

You may be a part-time believer the same as you are a part-time skeptic. You doubt both your Beliefs and your Doubts. You are an erstwhile Doubter, the same way as you may like your coffee half and half with cream. Of course, this is your choice, and, My Dears, you have chosen as you will. You are half-committed to whatever you are committed to - you have one foot on a train track and the other up in the air waiting before it puts itself down.

You are a Klondike prospector. You'd like to find gold. You'd like to be right, yet you don't want to be wrong either. You want to be right beyond a doubt, and this is how you may dither with your Life, invaluable as it is.

Of course, you don't see your life as an Ever-Present Continuum as yet. You see Life On or Off, Here or There. You see Life as a Once in a While Thing. Surely you see Life as separate pieces of pie, and each pie different. You count time in partitions when the wholeness of time is that there is none. You count time as though it were real. You keep peeking at your watch. You cannot imagine what you would do if you couldn't squeeze time or expand time into segments as you do, the same with space. If there were no space, where would art exist?
    Where does art exist now? It exists now in your Consciousness. In Reality, there is no Out There in front of you nor an Out There behind you or Anywhere at all or Anything at all on Earth. You drizzle in Consciousness. That's how two people can look at the same movie and see a different movie. This is how one person can see himself surrounded in Love and another see himself in a desert without an oasis. Life on Earth is all seemingly.

This is how one person can count sheep, and another fall asleep the minute his head hits the pillow.

What is concrete and what is abstract? Ask your Consciousness. It will tell you, or, you may draw a blank.

All the while, none of it matters. None of it really matters. It seemingly is the Luck of the Draw at the same time as the Deck of Cards appears to be loaded.

Sometimes you do see what it is to go nowhere even when you are a prospector in a Gold Rush. There is nowhere to go and nowhere to come back from. There is a Never Never Land.

In this case, all I can say is that you are Never Anywhere but with Me. As God is My Witness, My Self, I say this.

There are answers. In actuality, there is no question to be answered because it was never asked and who would there be to ask it to?

There is, of course, just the same, Much Ado about Nothing. This is the case because there is Nothing at All really to make much ado about. There are no Ins, and there are No Outs.

There is Being, a Still Waterfront.

2. #92 Heavenletter #6231 Walk Like an Angel, December 16, 2017 
    Blog Entries
    Heavenletter #6231 Walk Like an Angel

God said:

What if I were to tell you that, on My Behalf, you can let go of holding on and begin to allow yourself to be akin to an angel? No longer are you to exult in disharmony. No longer are you to feel beleaguered and find arguments to extend even internally with yourself at great length. Have you thought that arguing and finding fault enhance the world and the Word of God?

You have the wherewithal to please and be pleased rather than to be displeased.

Bestow harmony. Harmony is a blessing. What is all this fuss you have made about how so-called others in the world treat you? Must you go around feeling put upon? What if you would expend greater Good Will and make Good Will shine on Earth?

Which of My Children hasn't wished for Earth to be more welcoming and less disheartening than it may have seemed? Is it possible you would start the trend?

What would it take? It would take some letting go of your hard feelings. You might not yet be able to admit to the straight goods that: You have been more likely to latch onto discontent rather than content.

It seems to be easier for you to feel aggrieved than to feel pleased. It might even be that you may stir up an argument more than you are genial and likely to quell arguments. Your stance in Life may have been to look for a fight.

You may tend to feel that there is more honor due you. You are undoubtedly right. You never saw yourself as a rabble-rouser, yet now you are wondering if you don't rig your Life in such a way that you might rally disturbance in the world.

You had thought you were the good guy, and now you wonder. You have thought you were stepped on. You may have been an underachiever in the world, mistreated, abused and, now, you don't like to see it or say it, yet you begin to see that you could have been the one who has been looking for a fuss all along. You see the possibility that you are the disrupter, the arguer, the one who lacks appreciation for others that you always thought others were lacking for you.

Perhaps you have been the culprit all along, you the good guy that you now come to wonder about. It seems that you are quick to convict others of what you were oblivious to in yourself. You dwelt on an I and a thou, a you and a me. Alas, it is thee of little Faith.

You had seen yourself all wide-eyed and innocent. If anyone had been set upon, could you have been the troublemaker, not the other way around?

But to whom do you apologize? There could be a long line. This one and that one didn't do well by you. You were sure that this one and that one didn't care enough about you. All these years, you could have had the shoe on the other foot. You had sincerely believed that you were owed apologies. You had sincerely believed that you had been trespassed upon.

It is a lot for you to swallow that you may have been unkind, unthinking, and unloving, looking for fault. You were the displeased. You had been the accuser. Maybe you really weren't not so merciful as you had believed.

Where do you begin now? You are seeing yourself in a new light, and not a brighter Light. Now you find yourself looking at yourself straight in the eye. How do you change the world when it is yourself who is to change and to grow? Now you have confronted yourself.

Beloveds, where do We go from here?

3. #93 Heavenletter written December 14th Happy Holidays! God Is Alive and Well 
    Blog Entries
    Heavenletter written December 14th Happy Holidays! God Is Alive and Well

God said:

Name:  heaven-2017_3.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  22.5 KB

It isn’t always easy for My Children to discern strong ego from Strength of Will. Of course, you want to be strong. You don’t want to be weak-willed and wobbly. You have heard it before that I, God, am Your Strength. Beloveds, you hold up the Universe at My Will. It is My Will that you be strong in Goodness. Strength is not solely strong in Faith. Faith is not quite strong enough. You are not to have faith in Nothing. Faith is a Real Thing. When there is certain knowing, there is Knowledge in Truth.

Faith is to be True. Faith is Holy Knowledge. Never is it My Desire that you have Faith in Falsehood. At the same time, Faith is not something on the level of being proven, proven, that is, in the meaning of Faith proved or in line to be proved. No, I am not telling you to prove your Faith. Faith that has to be proven is not on the level of Truth.

Factual is not a good enough an example of Faith. Faith is larger than believing. You can believe that Faith is Good, yet that doesn’t necessarily follow that Faith is at your beck and call. Pretty much, everyone on Earth carries doubt until a time comes when doubt recedes, and the dams of ignorance opens wide and lets loose, and belief in the deepest Truth is held just the way the Sun comes out every day.

Everyone knows what Bright Truth is. Like the Sun, Bright Truth shines in your eyes. It isn’t like applying make-up or like glitter patted on.

There is more to Life than eye-shadow and more to Life than contrast.

Life Itself is Holy, Holy Holy Life. Disgrace is not to be applied to Life. The world can display disgrace, yet this is not Truth. That is Truth conceived on a faulty level. Therefore, it is unTruth. There is no purpose assigned to Life that falls into a category of disgrace. Disgrace is a Lie applied to the surface of Life. Never do I speak of disgrace. Such an idea is Falsity Supreme. Disgrace is more like a faulty white-wash except it is red paint. Truly, the concept of disgrace is war paint. It is a blackwash. It is Beauty Sullied. Beauty is True. This has been said. Now I say it, and I say it evermore.

Sand is bleached. Sun leaves an effect. The Sun blesses. If you live under the Sun, you are blessed. I bless you with the Light from the Palm of My Hand. Do you begin to understand how Love is True. There is no sin to rescue you from. The idea of sin is shady. Sun is the Bright Love that course s through everyone and everything. That the Light of the Sun pours through You is Truth. Anything less than Bright Light is less than Truth.

Holiness was not created separate from Life. Holiness is not an adjunct to Life. It is the Essence from which Life is borne. Sin is a concept and not the stuff of Life, not at all. No puppy is sinful. No baby lion carries sin. No Human baby carries sin. Of course, remember that I encourage all to leave the past behind. There is the story of Lot’s Wife.

There are dreams to dream. There is Truth to be beheld. There is Truth to look forward to. Truth is innocent, and Innocence is to be beheld. All that is good is True. Behold the Truth of Creation. Remorse has no place on Earth. Remorse is not noble. Where did that idea come from?

Let Truth course through your blood stream and pour forth from the innocent Beauty of your eyes to announce itself to the world.

4. #94 God's New Series - Heavenletter #6236 In Oneness, You Toss Your Heart High in the Sky 
    Blog Entries
    In Oneness, You Toss Your Heart High in the Sky.

God said:

Yes, you are a Nomad in the Earth world. You are an Explorer, a Scout, a Discoverer, a Traveler, a Seeker of All that can be Sought. You are everyone in Existence. You are more than a fragment of yourself. You are not stranded. You are not set apart. You are Oneness tossing your Heart High in the Sky.

You map out your Life. One way or another, your Name is Love. You tend to abscond with Love and save it for a rainy day.

In order to hold on to Love, let it go. This is the way. No one successfully binds Love. There is no thread that can tie Love up tight.

In order to love, toss all your Love away. This is the way Love finds its way back to you. To sustain Love, let go of it. Give all your Love away. Throw all your Love to the Mighty Sun, and then more Love chases after you and sweeps you off your feet.

The spirit of Love requires Freedom. Freedom is Love's Second Name. Love is a Free Spirit. This is how Love thrives. There is no Love to lay down in a prescribed way. Love has to breathe freely. Love discovers itself. It is said that you fall in Love. May you rise to Love.

Dear Ones, there is no happy ever after when you pin someone else's Love down. Another's Love must be Free, or it is not Love. It's not for you to confiscate another's Love. Love is free, or it is not Love. Love has to be given to you. Otherwise, you are left with a fistful of straw.

Love asks for nothing. There are no prerequisites or reprisals to Love. Love is free, or Love is not. You don't exact Love. Love doesn't have to look a certain way. No one owns another's Love. Love isn't to be regimented. Love is not to be lined up.

Love tied up in knots, made to follow a certain structure stifles Hearts. Love is to be the Outpouring of Joy. Another's Love is not under your jurisdiction. Love is to remain the Joy from the Heart of the One it comes from.

No one has to fill Your Heart to the brim. You cannot make a list to be followed.. Everyone is free to Love you. No one is obliged to Love you or to Love you as you choose. How someone initiates Love to you or returns Love to you isn't your call. No one is obligated to Love you or restore your Heart. No one is to lay down the Laws of Love to another's Heart except by choice. No one has the say over your Heart. No one has authority over your Heart. Hearts are not to be legislated. Take your hands off another's Giving of Love.

There are Laws of Mathematics, and they are to be followed. There are Traffic Laws the same. Stringent Laws for Love have also been laid out in the world. However, the Main Rule of Love that ventures forth from an Open Heart is that Love must be allowed to be free. Love cannot be mandated. Mandating Love closes Love down. Love must be given freely. No one is to engineer another's Love. Love isn't to be commanded as to how it is to be issued forth. There is no patent on Love. Love cannot be hand-cuffed. Love holds no prisoners.

No matter how deserving you may be, you are not in charge of another's Love. Another's Love is not to be bound to another's Will. You can't decide another's Love. You can't predetermine another's expression of Love, and perhaps not even your own. You may not always live up to your own standards.

5. #95 Heavenletter #6238 Do You Really Come from the Stars? 
    Blog Entries
    Do You Really Come from the Stars?

God said:
    How puzzling it is to you how Life seems to pop up in the raw? It so happens you are fashioned by every bit of Life, every incident, and, yet, how can this be? Really? Rverything has an affect on you? Every incident in your Life, the lovely and the unlovely? Every person whose path you cross? Those who charm you, and those who besmirch you, the ones who speak up and those who say not a word, all those who seem to brighten your spirit as well as those who dash it? Really? Every word spoken across the world or whispered in your ear, early in Life or late in Life, every word spoken to you or spoken to someone else? Every word that gives happiness or troubles you? How can this be? Surely you are greater than the sum total of what you hear and see and think of?

You must add up to more than everyone who admires you or who drifts away from you, including every child who you went to kindergarten with. How can they make much of a difference to your Life?

Everyone who lives and everyone who dies, every stranger you pass by and everyone you say hello to, every sound you hear, every book whose title you glance over, every page you turn? Every cloud that passes overhead, every laugh, every cry, every shot heard around the world? How can this be?

Beloveds, you are developed from every color and flower that blooms and every scent you breathe and every drop of rain that lands on your nose or every puddle you step into? And, yes, of course, you really do come from the Stars and My Influence no matter how subtle.

Yes, you come from more than you know. You come from My Heart. Miracle of miracles, you are carried to Earth in the Palm of My Hand. You are A-Okay no matter how you might debate this.

The language that is yours to speak, you speak. You touch down in the country you are designed to touch down in. You reach the exact family you are born to. You are born from Fate, from shock, from surprise, from mystery, from trial and error, from any number of occasions, from adventure, and still you wonder about all the mystery that surrounds your exisence. Even so, you are just right. I dreamed you. You are part of a Major Plan. You are as you are meant to be.

You can't change your mind now. You choose yourself. At the same time, you may regret yourself. You might make new choices on another day. One way or the other, you land as you do. All the while, you wonder how it is you arise as you have in this express way. Ostensibly, you could have arrived by any number of routes, yet you arrive by one and not another.

Sometimes you are happier or sadder than you can believe. You fall into a certain career. You are blown sky-high. Sometimes you really don't have any idea of who you exactly are and how you could happen to arise as you have. You discuss all this with yourself for the sake of argument.

Nevertheless, as otherworldly as Life may feel to you, you do come up for air. You alight on Earth as you are supposed to for one reason as good as any other -- for all the sense you can make of it.

In terms of Life on Earth, you wonder how you really turn out. Is this all good news, after all this that you would never ever have dreamed of in a million years?

Can it really be true that you journeyed through Infinity? Will you really reach Home, and what will you make of it when you do? What becomes of you now when all is said and done?

6. #96 Heavenletter #6240 A Seeker of My Knowledge, January 28, 2018 
    Blog Entries
    A Seeker of My Knowledge

God said:

You may have played around with the idea that,how I, in the same manner as a genie, might bestow upon you the whole contents of My Creative Intelligence just like that. Ho,Ho, what a plum this could be for you in this world, even as I say once again, Beloveds, because of Our Oneness, that all My Children already possess the Totality of Knowledge naturally, yet may not have it so quickly at the tip of their tongue.

In your daydream of such an explosion of Knowledge in the world, it may not have occurred to you that you could be overstepping? Taking too big a bite in one swallow? That you could fry your mind? Be blown away?

Beloveds, assimilating and understanding are not quickies. You can't just sit down and absorb an encyclopedia all at once. Something has to settle in, and you get comfortable. Something has to click.

You don't want to stuff your mind. As a matter of fact, your mind is already stuffed.

You do desire accrued wisdom that goes beyond information.

Having directions in your possessions isn't the whole story. You want to accommodate the directions and reach your destination. Your Heart yearns for more than information. Your being able to recite an address itself isn't quite enough.

A comparison We can make: For instance, when you desire, why do you? What are your deeper motives? There is more to a baby than its a birth. What do you do with the baby from then on? Basically, the care and handling of the baby depends on you. The birth is a specific part of your relationship. There is more to come.

You and the baby serve each other in a mutual exchange. You and the baby benefit each other. We can call the process growth. You serve the baby, and the baby serves you. You fulfill the baby, and the baby fulfills you. Each of you give each other a lot, and you each gain a lot. Neither of you reap all the rewards. There are blessings to go around as you share your relationship.

I ask you, when you are a seeker of My Knowledge, what are you expecting Me to bring to you? What more do you want? What are you really seeking? What are your reasons for seeking? There is something you are looking for to fill your heart, something beyond curiosity, beyond glory, beyond the ordinary world.

I don't pry so deeply into a Godwriter's desires. Godwriters clearly want to come closer to Me. It is the knowledge of My Heart that Godwriters yearn.

In the case of Godwriting, I don't even have to ask what Godwriters are looking for. It is clear that what Godwriters really want is to come closer to Me. This is different from wanting to claim My Knowledge.

Generally speaking, a Godwriter wants to know Me, is desiring that We hold hands. This is good enough for Me.

I ask questions in this Heavenletter to those who want instant knowledge because I desire that you know your own answers. Please seek your answers for yourself. It is you yourself who learns from your answers. Access to Me goes beyond all accumulated Knowledge.

Godwriting, on the other hand, comes closer to My Heart than any encyclopediac pursuit, do you agree?

Godwriting brings your Ear close to My Heart, My Heart that seeks you. I make a distinction between Heart and mind. Of course, I do.

Hey, it is fine for you to seek All Knowledge. I ask you what you want all My Knowledge for so that you know more what your premise is. What is in your Heart beyond what at first may have beckoned you?

7. #97 God's New Series - Heavenletter #6258 The Theory of Relativity 
    Blog Entries
    The Theory of Relativity

God said:

No matter how much you may yearn or even mourn for something you don't find anywhere you look, remind yourself in Truth, nothing is really lost. You may not know how to bring your precious jewel up to the surface, yet it exists somewhere hidden to you on the surface of the world. With know-how, you would know how to find it, whatever it make be -- the lace tablecloth your mother loved, your check book, a lost love letter, a lost phone number, a lost thought, a lost love.

Of course, you always have an important reason to seek its return to you right where you can pull it out whenever you want.

The Essence of Truth is never lost, which isn't to say that you are promised to have it safe and sound in your hand and to possess it in your preferred way. Of course, the return of what you lost matters very much to you. Beloveds, I do not hold this out to you as a guarantee just like that Certainly, what you lost is stored in your Heart.

Of course, there are other matters that matter more. Life Itself matters more. Your Loved Ones matter more. Even your bank book may matter more.

This is the thing. In the world as it appears to you, everything is relative. Therefore, everything in the world comes in a varying perspective. The most important thing to you today may appear as small potatoes tomorrow. Or vice versa.

You are well aware that your mind changes. You stand on an illusion of stability that more like air under you. The relative world is a mix. It is water boiling.

Ah, now God's Truth, the Absolute Truth is a different story. True Truth does not change. You may well not be aware that Infinity is in your hand, that you yourself are Infinite. Therefore, I vow to you that Death does not factor into your Life. Death seems True to you, yet death is a myth, a myth you believe in with all your Heart, whereas Life Eternal appears more like a myth to you, a nice one, yet more like a spoof when you come down to it.

On occasion, you may sometimes begin to perceive Me as a Mere Myth when in True Reality, you can't get Truer than you can get with Me. Beloveds, I am Truer than the ground you walk on and numbers you write.

The fact is that the Five Senses are not True at all. Facts may be factual, yet factual does not mean True. Do you remember studying in junior high school that your eyes see, in fact, from the vantage of an upside down image? Seeing, Beloveds, is not Believing.

Are you reminded of Einstein's Theory of Relativity as perceived from two different spots on a train? Perhaps Relativity may mean that anything is possible. Therefore, anything may be fiction. What I, God, see as I see it from the angle of Heaven, which I most certainly do, is the Absolute Truth.

Beware of standard thinking as a model. Why? Well, Dear Ones, because, with standard thinking, you may miss out on what is Absolutely True. Of course, what appears as True to you appears from where you are sitting. This is another good reason why you don't want to be so certain that you are as smart as you think you are. Think of it this: You may be far smarter than you you think!

Beloveds, I do bet on you. Open yourself to your own openness and even go so far as to change where you come from and sit.