Notices
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: HeavenLetters™ truly an inspiration

1. #71 Heavenletter #6121 You Were Always Dreamed of, August 28, 2017 
    Blog Entries
    Heavenletter #6121 You Were Always Dreamed of

God said:

You are God-given energy.

You tote around a seeming body, yet, at the Heart of you is Flowing Energy. Miraculous Energy. You are the Light of Energy. You are a Spark of Light and Life. An ember. You are a Whirling Dervish of Energy Who Tops the Earth, Dancing Energy that sings in a Chorus in Harmony with the Whole Universe in One Moment of Infinity. This is the Truth of Existence. This is your Truth. And it is Mine.

Catch up to your own True Energy.

There is never a lack of energy except as you ponder.

You are a free-running water-wheel. You are a free-running free-ranging free-living free-aspiring Soul that knows no bounds. You have persuaded yourself otherwise. It is as if you have found an out! A minor escape clause. You have not.

You who are a Truly Inspired Being, call yourself a tired one instead. To be Who You Are takes no effort. To try to be what you already are saps effort. What do you have to achieve when you already are Everything Already Dreamed of in Your Very Being?
    You have the Keys to the Kingdom. Nothing can be barred to you, that is, unless you say so. Get real.

You can ride the Waves of the Ocean and you can ride the Rays of the Sun. You can ride the Air Waves. You ride a Chariot of Life. You sail in My Heart. You are your own Discovery. Free your Self from partitioning your Self. You are Wholeness Itself. You are not less. You are not a piece of the Action. What do you think it means that you were made in My Image?

I am not an image. I am the Real Thing, and so are you. You did not become born to Earth by mistake. You weren’t given an inch on Earth or only one mountain to call yours. You inherited the Whole Deed. If you think you have to scrape by, there is a mistake of the intellect bruiting about. Desist.

Hail to Life, for you are the Life of the Land. You have come here to Earth to note the Establishment of Love Hale and Hardy on Earth.

Okay, now We come down to it. You ignite the Dreams of God. You are to Light the Match of Yourself. You are to Light the Match of All Those Aspects of Yourself. There is Oneness, and You are It!

One way or another, you lead the Orchestra of Life. You rap the baton. You get the Music going. The Music. The Beautiful Song of Life. You lead the Chorus. A Chorus is actually a Solo. A Solo echoes through the Land and over and under the Seas.

Nothing is far away. Nothing is hidden. The Song has been Sung. You sing it! That’s what you do. You sing a song not of sixpence but a Song of the One Chord of Love that reverberates and never stops. It can’t. There is no stopping the Soul of Love.

Ah, you may persuade yourself of that which cannot be true. In no way can you make less than Love True. Not in a million years. No, never. Not a chance.

Goodness knows, in one form or another, you thought you could interrupt Love. How amiss can your thinking be? Why, you have nonsense to be done with. You can only be the Singer. Find your Voice now. Leap over the Stars and Sing for all you are worth, and that is a lot. You are worth Everything.

So it is on Earth as it is in Heaven. If only you could believe. If only you would believe. If only you would recognize Truth when you see or hear it and sing it.

2. #72 Heavenletter #6137 There Is Also a Life of No Thought, September 13, 2017 
    Blog Entries
    Heavenletter #6137 There Is Also a Life of No Thought

God said:

You live in more than one world. You live on Earth, no doubt about that. Earth is a dream world of its own.

When you sleep, you are somewhere out of the Earth world. There is the world of sleep dreams, and there is the world of sleep where it seems that for a while, you do not dream and you do not exist anywhere, yet, you are Somewhere.

There is the Life of Daydreams.

There is also the waking state when you do not dream and yet you are not clearly in the conscious world.

There is the Life of No Thought which is also yours. Hurray!

Between words, you are on pause. In the written word, you can see the empty space where there is no thought between words.

The True You lies in Infinity. You are no stranger to Infinity. You are someone who has great wealth and may not know you have a bank account filled with wonders. The bank account belongs to you just the same. You don't have to be conscious of this for it to be so.

You are possessed of Great Intelligence, yet you may have no idea of the breadth and depth of your Intelligence. Or you may have an idea, yet a vague one. There is no question but that you underestimate yourself. You are good at underestimating yourself. You may even be proud of it. You are modest to the hilt, as if you would not be seen in Bright Sunlight, as if you would only stay hidden from yourself and everyone in the twilight. You prefer to stay in the shadows. And so, you hide yourself and consider yourself smart. You take great pride in your modesty.

Strange, isn't it, that you fool yourself and everyone as did Little Jack Horner in reverse from you:

Little Jack Horner
    Sat in the corner,
    Eating his Christmas pie;
    He put in his thumb,
    And pulled out a plum,
    And said: "What a good boy am I!"

Little Jack Horner honored himself.

Or, are you the Gingerbread Man who thought he could elude the world: "You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man."

Of course, he was caught and ate his words after all. How smart is it really to kid yourself? How wise is it? How worthy is it?

In the tale of The Emperor's New Clothes, two swindlers led the Emperor to believe that only the best of leaders could see the fine weaving coming from the swindlers' loom empty of yarn. Everyone in the world at the time chose to pretend he actually saw woven cloth, for everyone wanted to be seen as a best leader, and so everyone pretended to see what he didn't see until at the Emperor's Parade, a child cried out the Truth:
    "But he doesn't have any clothes on!"
    Of course, the moral of The Emperor's New Clothes is pretending you see what is not there. In denying your Greatness, it would seem that you are adept at swindling yourself of your own Light, as if it is smart to pull out a plum from a plum pie, or to believe you can run faster than everyone else, or that you can fool yourself and others that you are less than you are, as if you are a whiz kid to hoodwink yourself and everyone else about your proclivities that are True and belong to you while you repeatedly shake your head No.

Look for your True Nature and find it. The fact is you are Blazing Light that you have chosen to blindfold yourself to. Open yourself to receiving the Light I have given you. No, no, no, don't withdraw yourself from all the opportunities I set before you. Consider the possibility that the attributes I declare are yours ARE, in fact, YOURS.

You don't have to be a rabid hunter for great feats. Just be open to receiving, for your time will come, and Great Vision will be upon you, glistening for all to see. You will reveal yourself as Who you are. How about in this lifetime, what do you say?

3. #73 Heavenletter #6142 Be the Love You So Want, September 18, 2017 
    Blog Entries
    Heavenletter #6142 Be the Love You So Want

God said:

One of the hardest things in the world for you, My Dear human Beings, Beloveds of My Heart, is to let go.

In Heaven, there is no need to let go because there is no holding on in the first place.

From when you were newly born to Earth, your little fists would grab and hold on to anything in your grasp. Ah, this is the physical world for you.

As you grew, your doll or your toy fire engine became possessions to you. In effect, they possessed you. It has not been easy for many or most of My Children to detach themselves from their possessions including their ideas, for attachment is to the past and yet even more than attachment to the past. A possession symbolizes something. Likely, a possession represents Love to you, and, yes, meaning.

Beyond objects, Beloveds, you attach to people. It is not easy for you to know the difference between attachment and Love. You are to Love, and, at the same time, to let go of attachment. Attachment is having to have or to own when the fact is that Love is letting go of owning.

A need for control seems to accompany attachment. Now comes expectation, and now come demands. Now shoulds of one kind or another walk in because disappointments of one kind or another have hurt your feelings. Now, you are sure that the objects of your affections absolutely must change or they are unsatisfactory. This is how Freedom goes out the window.

I suppose We can say your dreams are shattered. As you see it, others are supposed to play the parts you have consciously or unconsciously assigned to them. Unless they meet your needs, you feel let down, for your needs may come down to being rescued from your own lacks.

It is not fun to be someone who has let you down. You, the one who feels let down as well as the one who lets you down, now both represent bad guys. Arguments begin. Two people at war can't seem to make a truce. As soon as someone is saddled with filling your needs - he or she has failed you, for you have imposed an impossible task. No one is to rule another nor is anyone to be ruled. Others can't succeed in making you happy no matter how much they may try, for your needs are yours to fill.

If you were not attached, you would not carry hurt feelings as if they are your right. You aren't holier than thou because your feelings get hurt. You hurt your own feelings. Disengage obligating anyone from feeling obligated. By desiring your fulfillment from another, you forbid yourself Joy and Kinship and True Love, dear foolish ones.

Reverse the trend of craving others to hand you your happiness and the idea that others are responsible for how you feel. You are responsible for how you feel. No one else is.

Because someone doesn't solve something for you doesn't mean you're not loved. Dear Ones, you have to take others in your stride. Be sure to understand We are not talking about your being a victim. We are not talking about you or any other receiving abuse. We are talking about your demanding more than another can give. It is not true that all someone else has to do is to grant you even one wish. Beloveds, become free-wheeling companions of one another on Earth. Never are you meant to become adversaries. Hold no one in a vise. Let go of that which never was yours to hold. Correct yourself. Adjust yourself. Create harmony within yourself. Be good to yourself. Find your joy. Lavish Love on yourself and on others. Love and not hold back on Love. Agreed.

4. #74 Heavenletter #6145 Hear Me, O My Children, Hear Me, September 21, 2017 
    Blog Entries
    Heavenletter #6145 Hear Me, O My Children, Hear Me

God said:

Godwriting is a process, a very innocent process, yet in the mundane world, it takes courage to Godwrite. Sometimes Great Courage, even All the Courage in the world, for you are easily embarrassed. How bizarre that something so enlivening and so simple takes courage.

Once upon a time My Children could hear the Beat of My Heart, and this was accepted hands down. It was not extraordinary. It was a good idea. In fact, the more the merrier. It quite rightly was conveyed in the world that in the old days it was hunky-dory for Me to be heard. Even Aaron, Moses' brother who stuttered was to hear from Me and pass it on to the world even as Aaron himself did not feel qualified.

What I had to say mattered. There was no express list of qualifications, and it was acceptable to share My words. My Truth stood on its own.

Then, the world at large barred the idea of an ordinary person's hearing Me. My Words fell into disrepute. The idea that just anyone could hear My Words and presume to repeat them - well, it became ingrained in the world at large that this was shoddy, even arrogant, and, well, not quite kosher.

By some decree, no ordinary person was considered capable of hearing from Me any more. If someone said he heard from God, he must be hallucinating, so, he was popped into the booby hatch. He had to be either cuckoo or a fraud.

Thus, hearing from Me went out of style. Surely hearing from Me, picking up My drift, sensing My Voice goes far beyond elements of style and fashion. I tell you that I am not an on and off God. No matter by what Name you may call Me, I exist, and I exist for all.

The fact that you can hear Me is not to be shoved aside. Surely, you are not to be shunned because of a desire to hear Me. Surely Our relationship is not to be one-sided. And now, in the world, it's accepted to hear Me again.

Beloveds, our relationship has to go beyond your being a penitent and My granting your pleas or not granting your pleas depending upon your sincerity, guilt, or innocence. You are very innocent indeed if you think I am limited. I never said that Our Relationship is to be only one way. Of course, I say We are two-way.

I am not exterior to you. I am not so far away as the world may have upheld. I AM, and I AM within you. I exist within everyone, and this means you too.

We are Soul of One Soul, Heart of One Heart, no exceptions. All are worthy. Regardless of anything, no one is outlawed from Heaven. I throw no one out. All will come to awareness of Our Connection. There is room for all at the Inn. Do you think I would have it any other way?

So, here I am now, a Master Speaker, going to cite from Myself from an earlier Heavenletter even as each Heavenletter exists in ever-present Eternal Infinity and still reverberates within you. I am aware I live only in Infinity and not in any set-aside time. You are becoming aware.

I whispered:

"There is nothing you have to do, but to be a receiver of Me. This is your task. This is your mission. To hear God. Not for God to hear you, but for you to hear God.

"...You are here for Me. You hear for Me. Not for yourself, but for Me...

"And the time comes that you hear Me. And this time has come. You pick yourself up, and you follow Me right to the Heavens where We have always been... Now you know how to listen for My call, and you know how to answer it. You say:

"...‘Father, I listen for Your call, and this is how I hear you:

" ‘I listen...'"