Notices
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mandela Effect — by Welles

1. #11 HELP! Mandela Effect Has Taken Over My Life - New Mandela Effects for 2017 
    Blog Entries

2. #12 100 Best Mandela Effect Examples — by Top3 
    Blog Entries

3. #13 Clif High Describes Quantum Computers & Mandela Side Effects - April 2017 
    Blog Entries
    This is fabulous!

4. #14 Why Do Intuitive-Feelers Experience More Mandela Effects? — by Cynthia Sue Larson 
    I love Cynthia's points of view even when the are beyond the scope of my experiences. I think she is quite accurate in this one. I also think that older people are more likely to experience Mandela Effects.

Myers-Briggs Intuitive Feelers (NF)

Some people call Myers-Briggs Intuitive Feelers “Catalysts,” and others call them “Empaths.” These are people, like myself, who primarily experience Mandela Effects and reality shifts.

I’ve recently conducted surveys within Mandela Effect and reality shift experiencer groups, and found that while the overall population of NF types is about 25%, these personality types comprise the majority of Mandela Effect and reality shift experiencers, at percentages exceeding 75%. While correlation is not equivalent with causation, we can nonetheless take note of this remarkable connection between people who have Intuitive Feeling personality types and those who are currently in the majority of experiencing Mandela Effects and reality shifts.
    Why Do Intuitive-Feelers Experience More Mandela Effects? — by Cynthia Sue Larson

https://consciouslifenews.com/intuit...ects/11160134/

5. #15 Anomalies of Reality with Cynthia Sue Larson — Higher Journeys with Alexis Brooks 

6. #16 Anomalies of Reality (Pt.2) - The Mandela Effect, Time Jumps & More! 
    Anomalies of Reality (Pt.2) - The Mandela Effect, Time Jumps & More! — Cynthia Sue Larson and Alexis Brooks