Notices
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guidance Recieved by Eileen Caddy, one of the founders of Findhorn

1. #1 Guidance Recieved by Eileen Caddy, one of the founders of Findhorn 
    Blog Entries
    Eilene Caddy was one of the founders of Findhorn. Here's a bit of their early history...

"Peter and Eileen Caddy and Dorothy Maclean unintentionally founded the Findhorn community in 1962. All three had dedicated themselves to following a disciplined spiritual path for many years. They first came to northeast Scotland in 1957 to manage the Cluny Hill Hotel in the town of Forres. Eileen received guidance in her meditations from an inner source she called ‘the still, small voice within’ and Peter ran the hotel according to this guidance and his own intuition. In this unorthodox way – and with many delightful and unlikely incidents – Cluny Hill swiftly became a thriving and successful four-star hotel. After several years however, the hotel company terminated Peter and Eileen’s employment, and with nowhere to go and little money, they moved with their three young sons and Dorothy to a caravan park in the nearby coastal village of Findhorn.

Feeding six people on unemployment benefit was difficult, so Peter decided to grow vegetables. The land in the caravan park was sandy and dry but he persevered. In her meditation, Dorothy discovered she was able to intuitively contact the overlighting intelligence of plants – which she called angels, and then devas – who gave her instructions on how to make the most of their fledgling garden. She and Peter translated this guidance into action, with amazing results. In the barren sandy soil of the Findhorn Bay Caravan Park they grew huge plants, herbs and flowers, most famously the now-legendary 40-pound cabbages. Word spread, horticultural experts came and were stunned, and the garden at Findhorn became famous."

Eileen was one of those relatively rare souls at that time who learned to achieve a state of stillness and in doing so recieved illuminating messages. This thread will share some of that inspirational work.

Last edited by WBG; 06-22-2018 at 04:26 PM.

2. #2 Keep Your Consciousness Raised Into The Realm Of The Spirit 
    Blog Entries
    Keep Your Consciousness Raised Into The Realm Of The Spirit

Seek not the letter or the word but meditate deeply and let Me inspire you from within, let Me express the Truth in you. That which is of the Spirit comes from within, not from without. Keep your consciousness raised into the realm of the Spirit where all can be understood and lived. Listen, listen in that raised state of consciousness when every fibre of your being is alert and you cannot fail to hear My still small voice - but always remember when you hear to follow it through and ACT upon it. Never let My word fall on deaf ears.

3. #3 That Perfect Love Which Takes All To Its Heart 
    Blog Entries
    That Perfect Love Which Takes All To Its Heart

Search your hearts and see where you fall far short of this: Can you honestly say you love your so-called enemies? Can you say you love those who say unpleasant, unkind and unjust things about you, who see all the worst in you, dwelling on all your worst points and weaknesses, who are intolerant and unjust towards you? Never try to make yourselves love someone, for remember of yourselves you are nothing and can do nothing but with Me you can do all things. Let Me work in you and through you so My divine Love can flow freely, the perfect Love that takes all to its heart, friend and foe, the just and the unjust, the beautiful and the ugly, that Love that does not discriminate but simply accepts all as one great family, one in My love and truth.

4. #4 Be Still, Be Very, Very Still 
    Blog Entries
    Be Still, Be Very, Very Still

Learn to rise above all pettiness, all things of the personality, for until you can do this you remain like a piece of mercury affected by everything that is around you. One moment you are walking on air and the next you are in the very depths of despair, and every wind of change throws you completely off balance. Let your faith and security rest in Me. Seek that which is within and be not affected by that which is without. Listen only to My still small voice and find perfect peace of heart and mind. Be still, be very, very still. Come often into the silence and there you will always find Me for I AM in the very midst of you, and let My peace and Love infill and enfold each one of you. Let your lives be a song of praise, joy, glory and thanksgiving.

5. #5 Let MY Light Light The Way For You 
    Blog Entries
    Let MY Light Light The Way For You

Perfect love and understanding cast out all fear. I tell you all is very, very well. Keep your heart and mind open but be still and take no action until you know exactly what to do and then go ahead and do what has to be done without hesitation when I give you the green light. Never blunder around in the dark, let My light light the way for you, and then move ahead in absolute faith and confidence.

6. #6 Never Be Too Busy Or Too Distracted To Be Still And Listen 
    Blog Entries
    Never Be Too Busy Or Too Distracted To Be Still And Listen

You will be tested up to the hilt to see whether your faith is really strong and unshakable; and you may not even realise they are tests. Therefore you must be ever on the alert so you are not caught unawares. Never be a ditherer and stand at the crossroads wondering which way to go. Simply go within, let Me show you the way and follow it without hesitation and do not listen to any other voice. It is I the Lord your God who guides and directs your every step and My voice is as clear as a bell to those who take time to listen. Never be too busy or too distracted to be still and listen for it. It is always there, nearer than breathing, closer than hands and feet. Therefore listen, listen, listen.

7. #7 Manifest The Perfect By Your Positive Creative Thinking 
    Blog Entries
    Manifest The Perfect By Your Positive Creative Thinking

Always look for the bigger picture. See how everything that is manifested can be used for the benefit of the whole and not just for the individual. Take nothing to the self. Use these natural laws to My honour and glory and for the good of the whole. Watch the perfect come about perfectly naturally. Expect it to do so; never allow any second rate thought in to mar the perfect. Never feel for a moment anything will do. I want the perfect; therefore manifest the perfect by your positive creative thinking. I tell you to only think success, to only accept My abundant unlimited supply. Never at any time see lack or imperfection. I AM perfect. Therefore all I give to you is perfect. Refuse to see limitations over anything. Simply allow your consciousness to expand and expand in all directions. Realise that as you think in heart so are you. So start right now thinking creative positive thoughts over everything and every situation.

8. #8 Your Right Attitude Towards Every Job You Have To Tackle Is Vitally Important 
    Blog Entries
    Your Right Attitude Towards Every Job You Have To Tackle Is Vitally Important

Find real joy and inspiration in all that you do. Learn to love what you are doing no matter what it is. Realise that you are doing all for Me and to My honour and glory and see that silver thread running through everything and give eternal thanks for it. Your right attitude towards every job you have to tackle is vitally important. Put the right vibrations into it and lift it from something very ordinary and mundane to something very special. You can do this with everything by your thinking and attitude. Throw the light of truth on any situation; look for the very best in it. When you are not clear about something, be still and wait until the mists of doubt and indecision clear away and you can see the right path to take. Then take it in absolute faith and confidence and step out fearlessly into the unknown, knowing that I will guide your every step and that no harm can befall you, for I AM with you.

9. #9 See Beyond The Immediate Into The Very Depths Of The Soul 
    Blog Entries
    See Beyond The Immediate Into The Very Depths Of The Soul

Seek for unity at all times and cease being critical and intolerant. Pray for a deeper love and understanding for your fellow humans, so you can see beyond the immediate into the very depths of the soul and where you will find that divine seed hidden. Love and cherish it and so help it to grow. Build up, never pull down. Always see My hand in everything that is happening and give constant thanks.

10. #10 Stand Back And View The Whole Situation From A Completely Different Angle 
    Blog Entries
    Stand Back And View The Whole Situation From A Completely Different Angle

When you are too close to a situation you cannot always see it clearly, just as with a painting it is necessary to stand back to be able to see it in its true perspective and see the true beauty of it, so with this spiritual life it is so necessary to stand back and see what you are doing in its true perspective and so really appreciate what is happening. When you get to the point when you feel you are living a very strange and unnatural life and wonder if you are going round the bend, that is when it is important to break that routine, that rhythm, when it is necessary to stand back and view the whole situation from a completely different angle, see it all in a new light and realise what a vitally important work is being done here at this Centre."