Notices
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guidance Recieved by Eileen Caddy, on of the founders of Findhorn

1. #11 See The Vision, Even Dimly, And Life Becomes Alive And Vital And The Light Becomes... 
    Blog Entries
    See The Vision, Even Dimly, And Life Becomes Alive And Vital And The Light Becomes Brighter

Because the ground has to be dug, the plants planted, mouths have to be filled, children cared for, looked after and loved, the ordinary mundane things of life have to go on, it does not mean that this life is ordinary and mundane. Far from it. Your life should never be dull or mundane if you can keep your sights raised and see what is being accomplished as a vast universal operation, divinely guided and directed by Me the Lord your God, part of My great work. Lose the vision of this vast operation and everything you do becomes dead and purposeless. See the vision, even dimly, and life becomes alive and vital and the light becomes brighter and you realise you are here for a very special purpose and you have a definite work to do. You begin to really live instead of just existing.

2. #12 Love Enough So You Overcome All Fear, All Misunderstanding, All Criticism 
    Blog Entries
    Love Enough So You Overcome All Fear, All Misunderstanding, All Criticism

Love enough so you overcome all fear, all misunderstanding, all criticism. When there is enough love in your heart all these outer conditions cannot touch you in any way, for you are living above these outer conditions in the realms of the spirit. When ever you feel hurt or neglected you may be sure you are functioning from a very low level. Learn to rise above all these human frailties, to see beyond them, so they do not touch you or affect your life.

3. #13 Faith Can Move Mountains 
    Blog Entries
    Faith Can Move Mountains

Do not waste time talking about manifestation, live it, practice it, see it coming about all around you all the time. See the most seemingly impossible things become possible through the working out of My natural divine laws. Let this become the most natural way to live. Watch the most astounding things transpire and work out in your life and living. Faith can move mountains. Have absolute faith in all I say to you. Move ahead with sureness and absolute confidence. What I have promised I have promised and all will be brought down onto the physical from those higher realms. All it needs is your implicit belief and confidence in My promises.

4. #14 Stop Making An Effort And Let Go Completely 
    Blog Entries
    Stop Making An Effort And Let Go Completely

Be very, very still and allow every new experience to take place in your life without any resistance whatsoever. You do not have to Do anything, you simply have to BE and let things happen. It is so important you stop trying; you stop making an effort and let go completely to let Me work in and through you to perform My wonders.

5. #15 Let The Old Fade Into Nothingness 
    Blog Entries
    Let The Old Fade Into Nothingness

Never waste time looking back to see what you have left behind. The future is so truly glorious you will have no need to hanker for anything of the old, which you have left behind you. That is all finished and gone. Let it fade into nothingness and as you do so you will find a new joy and freedom, a new peace and happiness as you blend into your new environment and become part of it, living it to the full and enjoying every moment of it.