Notices
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guidance Recieved by Eileen Caddy, one of the founders of Findhorn

1. #21 You See A Need And Answer It 
    Blog Entries
    You See A Need And Answer It

It does not matter what you are doing; you can open yourselves up and allow yourselves to be used in this way: simply become consciously aware of an individual or a country or whatever it may be, and channel Light and Love towards them. You may be peeling potatoes or digging in the garden or doing the hundred and one little things which need to be done, but you can still be used to channel Light and Love to individuals, places and situations at any time. Remember you are on duty twenty-four hours a day, so be ever on the alert and very sensitive to the needs all around you. Be at peace, do not strive or strain. All this can come about absolutely naturally. You see a need and answer it.

2. #22 Make Room For The New 
    Blog Entries
    Make Room For The New

The old holds you back. Step out fearlessly, out of that old shell like that baby chick, and leave it behind and face the glorious Now with real joy and freedom so anything can happen and there are no restrictions and limitations. How can you expect Me to work My wonders and My glories in you and through you when you are still cluttered up with the old? All old misconceptions must go forever to make room for the new.

3. #23 Wait And Wait If Necessary Until You Are Still, Perfectly Still 
    Wait And Wait If Necessary Until You Are Still, Perfectly Still

When a group of people desires to seek and find perfect Oneness they can do so when each one is drawing from the One Source; then there can only be unity and harmony. Seek deep within: what is your only desire? When it is only to do My will and walk in My ways, you will find yourself in harmony within and without. Never be satisfied until you do feel that peace and harmony and there is no strain. Wait and wait if necessary until you are still, perfectly still, then in that relaxed state I can work My wonders in you and through you - and not just in you but in all around you. Of course there is the perfect answer to everything and what is more you can find it, so be of good cheer. You are all learning very important and vital lessons at this time and no time is being wasted, so have great patience and see the perfect evolve. You desire only the perfect; therefore see nothing but the perfect.

4. #24 Count Your Blessings 
    Count Your Blessings

To KNOW ME is to love Me with all your heart, mind and soul and to put Me first in everything. Many souls know of Me but that is not sufficient because to know of Me is second best, through someone else, but to KNOW ME is first hand, is from deep within your very being. This each individual has to find for themselves - no one can do it for them. As each individual seeks diligently they cannot fail to find and to KNOW. Count your blessings. See nothing but the best, the perfect, the positive all around you. Realise you are mightily blessed. Step forth into the new like a shining beacon lighting the way for those who are not so aware of My light and love and blessings as you are.

5. #25 As You Think So Do You Create 
    As You Think So Do You Create

As you think so do you create: this is My law, this is a principle which needs to be understood and put into practice in your everyday living. It is a vital principle, which should never be ignored nor treated lightly. By repeating it to yourself many, many times you will at last absorb this truth and see it being put into practice, carrying fruit.

Great Flexibility Is Needed In This Life

Do not to have any fixed ideas or be dogmatic about anything. Great flexibility is needed in this life. Let there be no "thou shalt" or "thou shalt not" but a real freedom of the spirit. When your lives are fully dedicated to My service you have that freedom of the spirit because your only desire is to do My will, and as you become still and listen to My still small voice, you know exactly what to do and when to do it. You are living in the ever present now and find perfect peace of heart and mind. Each day brings something new and wonderful, a perfect unfolding. Enjoy it all to the full and find peace and harmony within and reflect it without.

7. #27 I AM Within Each One Of You 
    I AM Within Each One Of You

Always remember there are many paths to the same goal and every soul has to seek and find their own path. Nobody can do this for you but you have to seek earnestly to find it. First of all you must know deep within your heart that all you want to do is to find Me, and walk in My ways doing My will. I AM within each one of you. But many souls choose the most devious routes to find this truth. They cannot accept it in child-like faith and belief, which is why so much time is wasted going round and round trying many different ways instead of going straight to the Source of all. The direct path is there for all.

8. #28 Live Fully In The Ever Present NOW 
    Live Fully In The Ever Present NOW

Never waste time looking back at all your faults and failings. Live fully in the ever present NOW, because now is the only time that matters. The past is finished and done with, the future lies ahead and you can do nothing about it but you can do all things in this ever present now. Realise there is only the Now and there is so much you can do right now, so lift up your hearts and live, live, live fully and gloriously and joyously, expanding your hearts, expanding your consciousness, giving all and receiving all.

9. #29 Go Your Way In Peace 
    Go Your Way In Peace

Let your lives be like the sound of celestial music without words, touching the heartstrings of many and opening up the hardest of hearts. Behold wonder upon wonder coming about, see black turn to white, see love unfold like a beautiful flower in the coldest of hearts, and know that with Me all things are possible. Live fully in the ever present Now and be not concerned with the future. I have told you the future is golden for those who truly love Me. Put Me first in everything. Have complete faith and confidence in My word and go your way in peace, and let not your hearts be troubled.

10. #30 In The Stillness I AM There In The Midst Of You, Guiding And Directing You 
    In The Stillness I AM There In The Midst Of You, Guiding And Directing You

Do you know My voice, do you recognise My voice above all other voices? Many voices can clamour in you to attract your attention and pull you here, there and everywhere. But gradually you realize that as you became still, very, very still, you can hear that still small voice as clear as a bell through everything. When you listen to It and follow It, things begin to happen in your life, changes begin to take place, wonder upon wonder can take place. Gradually all other voices will fade away and you are only aware of that One Voice, My voice. All you have to do is to become still and in the stillness I AM there in the midst of you, guiding and directing you.

Last edited by WBG; 07-06-2018 at 03:58 PM.