Notices
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guidance Recieved by Eileen Caddy, one of the founders of Findhorn

1. #11 See The Vision, Even Dimly, And Life Becomes Alive And Vital And The Light Becomes... 
    Blog Entries
    See The Vision, Even Dimly, And Life Becomes Alive And Vital And The Light Becomes Brighter

Because the ground has to be dug, the plants planted, mouths have to be filled, children cared for, looked after and loved, the ordinary mundane things of life have to go on, it does not mean that this life is ordinary and mundane. Far from it. Your life should never be dull or mundane if you can keep your sights raised and see what is being accomplished as a vast universal operation, divinely guided and directed by Me the Lord your God, part of My great work. Lose the vision of this vast operation and everything you do becomes dead and purposeless. See the vision, even dimly, and life becomes alive and vital and the light becomes brighter and you realise you are here for a very special purpose and you have a definite work to do. You begin to really live instead of just existing.

2. #12 Love Enough So You Overcome All Fear, All Misunderstanding, All Criticism 
    Blog Entries
    Love Enough So You Overcome All Fear, All Misunderstanding, All Criticism

Love enough so you overcome all fear, all misunderstanding, all criticism. When there is enough love in your heart all these outer conditions cannot touch you in any way, for you are living above these outer conditions in the realms of the spirit. When ever you feel hurt or neglected you may be sure you are functioning from a very low level. Learn to rise above all these human frailties, to see beyond them, so they do not touch you or affect your life.

3. #13 Faith Can Move Mountains 
    Blog Entries
    Faith Can Move Mountains

Do not waste time talking about manifestation, live it, practice it, see it coming about all around you all the time. See the most seemingly impossible things become possible through the working out of My natural divine laws. Let this become the most natural way to live. Watch the most astounding things transpire and work out in your life and living. Faith can move mountains. Have absolute faith in all I say to you. Move ahead with sureness and absolute confidence. What I have promised I have promised and all will be brought down onto the physical from those higher realms. All it needs is your implicit belief and confidence in My promises.

4. #14 Stop Making An Effort And Let Go Completely 
    Blog Entries
    Stop Making An Effort And Let Go Completely

Be very, very still and allow every new experience to take place in your life without any resistance whatsoever. You do not have to Do anything, you simply have to BE and let things happen. It is so important you stop trying; you stop making an effort and let go completely to let Me work in and through you to perform My wonders.

5. #15 Let The Old Fade Into Nothingness 
    Blog Entries
    Let The Old Fade Into Nothingness

Never waste time looking back to see what you have left behind. The future is so truly glorious you will have no need to hanker for anything of the old, which you have left behind you. That is all finished and gone. Let it fade into nothingness and as you do so you will find a new joy and freedom, a new peace and happiness as you blend into your new environment and become part of it, living it to the full and enjoying every moment of it.

6. #16 Accept My Wonders And My Truth As Fact 
    Blog Entries
    Accept My Wonders And My Truth As Fact

There is so much in life you simply accept. Just look around you: you lift your hand, touch a switch and the room is filled with light. You turn a tap and a glass is filled with water. You press a button and a voice comes over the ethers, you press another button and you see pictures which have come over the ethers. You never stop every time you make these simple actions to think how these things work; you simply do them as an act of faith. So with life eternal; accept it without trying to work it all out. It is all so simple, it is the mind that tries to complicate matters. Become as a little child and accept My wonders and My truths as Fact; they are there for all to accept. It’s as simple as touching a light switch and using the power of electricity to bring light into a darkened room. Learn to use all My good and perfect gifts daily, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second, until they become the whole of your life and living, until you are aware that they are indeed the very breath of life and every breath you breathe you are aware of Me, of Life Eternal, and so live a full and glorious life reflecting Me in everything.

7. #17 Keep Turning To Me, Talking To Me, Listening To Me And Then Obey 
    Blog Entries
    Keep Turning To Me, Talking To Me, Listening To Me And Then Obey

Seek your inspiration from Me and from Me alone. Keep turning to Me, talking to Me, listening to Me and then obey that still small voice deep within you without any hesitation come what may. Know that as you obey it only the perfect can come forth. My ways are very, very strange but very wonderful. Build your whole life and living on Me, the Lord your God, and nothing and no one will ever be able to shake those foundations for they are from everlasting to everlasting, completely unshakable. Never dabble in anything lesser when you have within you the greatest. Let your faith and trust be grounded in Me. Obey My slightest whisper in absolute confidence.

8. #18 Group Living is Selfless Living, Joyous Living, Light Living 
    Blog Entries
    Group Living is Selfless Living, Joyous Living, Light Living

There are many changes taking place in all of you. Never fight against them but realise they are for a very specific reason and go along with them. Let there be peace, harmony, love and unity between you all. Love one another as I love you. Work together for the good of the whole with never a thought of the self. Group living is selfless living, joyous living, Light living.

9. #19 The Right Vibrations Must Go Into All That Is Being Done 
    Blog Entries
    The Right Vibrations Must Go Into All That Is Being Done

Let your only desire be to do My will and work in My ways. Examine yourselves, see that your motives are pure in all you do and that you do what has to be done in purest Love and with a full and joyous heart. I want nothing done half-heartedly. The right vibrations must go into all that is being done, so never underestimate the importance of the vibrations. The things which you see not with the physical eyes are far more important that you imagine to the whole structure of life.

10. #20 Still Your Heart And Mind, Still Your Whole Being 
    Blog Entries
    Still Your Heart And Mind, Still Your Whole Being

Of course you must always expect the best. Never for one moment contemplate anything but the very best. All I have is yours; accept this truth and see it come about in the whole of your life and living. Never limit Me in any way. I AM LIMITLESS. I AM ALL IN ALL. Reflect ME. When you become still, you become like a still clear pool and can reflect Me like a mirror. So still your heart and mind, still your whole being and again I say to you "Wait upon Me". It matters not how long you have to wait; just wait and wait until you hear My still small voice. Any time of the day or night you can hear it when you become still.