Notices
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Guidance Recieved by Eileen Caddy, one of the founders of Findhorn

1. #31 Put Your Whole Faith And Trust In Me and Know That My Ways Are Perfect 
    Put Your Whole Faith And Trust In Me and Know That My Ways Are Perfect
    No decision is too difficult or too complicated when you place all in My hands. But when you have chosen to do this, then you must be willing to follow My instructions to the letter and watch My perfect plan unfold. My ways are very, very strange at times but put your whole faith and trust in Me and know that My ways are perfect and great will be the wonders which will come forth for those who do My will. Be not afraid, take My hand and you shall overcome all fears, all weaknesses and know that all is indeed very, very well and working out according to My plan.

Last edited by WBG; 07-06-2018 at 03:59 PM.

2. #32 Simply DO It 
    Simply DO It

Be still and in the stillness feel your consciousness expand, feel yourself rise far above all earthly contacts into the realms of the Spirit. Each time you become still you will find you are able to do this. Practice it more and more often. Cease driving yourself and take time to be alone with Me. This renewing of the spirit is far more important than any job that has to be done because when you are right inside, you will be right outside and will be able to do everything in the right spirit. These are vitally important lessons for every soul to learn and put into practice. Never waste time saying you must try and do it, simply DO it and see what a difference it will make to your whole life and living. All these are such simple lessons to learn and yet how few really put them into practice and live them all the time - and yet this is the only way to live a full and glorious life and find perfect peace of heart and mind. Never put off until tomorrow what you know you should do today. Be a doer, not just a talker. When action needs to be taken, take it.

3. #33 Be Ever On The Alert, Ready For Anything To Happen At Any Time 
    Be Ever On The Alert, Ready For Anything To Happen At Any Time

Never speculate but be ever on the alert and ready for anything to happen at any time. You are living in strange and wonderful times when things can happen very suddenly and without any warning, therefore do not be caught unawares. I have told you many times there are no "off times" in this life. You a must be on the alert day and night, every day of the week. Every day is a holy day, no day is different from another. Live a life of constant prayer, which means being in communion with Me all the time; that is praying without ceasing.

Last edited by WBG; 07-06-2018 at 03:57 PM.

4. #34 Your Steps Will Be Light And Joy Will Radiate From You 
    Your Steps Will Be Light And Joy Will Radiate From You

If you feel a blockage in your life, go deep within and find out what it is you are holding back, what it is you are unwilling to give up for Me. Find out exactly where your security lies. Is it in the things of the world or the things of the Spirit? Only you can do your own sorting and sifting, only you know what you are holding out on and what is stopping you from advancing spiritually. Only you know whether your motives are pure. And as you are the only one who really knows what goes on within, only you can do something about it.

Your steps will be light and joy will radiate from you because you are at last free of all that has been holding you back and can now do My will and walk in My ways without a care in the world, for you have sought and found the true freedom of the Spirit. You shall be as free as the wind when you have learnt to cast all your cares upon Me and have accepted My love and forgiveness and know the wonder of that freedom.

5. #35 Take Time To Be Still Until You Find A Sense Of Peace And Serenity 
    Take Time To Be Still Until You Find A Sense Of Peace And Serenity

Be consciously aware of My presence at all times no matter where you are or what you are doing. Take time to be still until you find a sense of peace and serenity. Then and only then come forth, bring light and love and harmony with you. Only you can do something about this complete change of heart and attitude, nobody else can do it for you. A chick has to do its own work breaking out of its shell, a chrysalis has to do its own work breaking out of its old skin to emerge as a new being. So each soul has to do its own part in moving into the Light, into the New; nobody else can do it for them. So seek within for that change of heart, seek and seek until you find it. Then lift up your heart in deep, deep gratitude and rejoice. Give eternal thanks and never look back.