Notices
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Guidance Recieved by Eileen Caddy, one of the founders of Findhorn

1. #41 Become Renewed In Spirit 
    Become Renewed In Spirit

Do you know what it is like to Be Still? Do you know what it is like to enter the silence and become completely At-One with Spirit and the ways of the Spirit, or are these simply words to you, words that do not mean anything to you? Ponder on this, take it into meditation and see what you can make of it. As you do so, do you suddenly feel a tremendous Life Force flowing through you, do you feel your whole being, being revitalized, renewed; does a complete calm and peace infill you so you feel you are a new being, capable of doing anything," strong enough to face anything, because you have been filled with that vital Life Force which sweeps away all doubts and fears? Do you feel that inner strength which nothing can destroy, and you can lift up your head and look the world in the face, because you know at last exactly where your security lies?

That is the way you should feel when you have taken time to Be Still and know Me, and have become renewed in Spirit. Do all this consciously, be very aware of what you are doing. Let that peace and stillness, which passes all understanding become absorbed into your being. Obliterate all that is around you, lay all your cares and worries before Me and become that vessel emptied of self, so I can infill you with My Light, My Love and My Life.

2. #42 Why Not Become Right Now A Transmitter Of Joy? 
    Why Not Become Right Now A Transmitter Of Joy?

Let your lives be filled with joy, for joy is the highest state of consciousness. It lifts a soul out of the lower realms into the higher. It is contagious. When you find yourselves in the company of a soul who is bubbling over with joy and thanksgiving, you will find before long you will be doing the same, no matter how down in the dumps you may have been only a short time ago.

When you can stop and still your whole being, become aware of your true heritage and start counting your blessings one by one, you will find your whole outlook on life changing with great rapidity. You can never pretend to be joyful, it is something which comes from deep within the soul and becomes so great it cannot be contained within and so it comes bubbling out like a pure clear spring of water, and as it gathers momentum and becomes bigger and more powerful the faster it flows and it gathers all before it. Why not become right now a transmitter of joy?

3. #43 The Perfect Is There Waiting For You 
    The Perfect Is There Waiting For You

I tell you never accept second best over anything. It would be best to blot out any mediocre picture completely and then start once again building up the perfect one with My help and guidance. I tell you it is not necessary to accept second best when the perfect is waiting there for you. Limitation is in your own consciousness. Realize this and start, expanding your consciousness right now until there are no limitations, no restrictions.

When you desire something very deeply and find that desire imprinted in your consciousness all the time, you may be sure sooner or later that desire will be answered. That is why every desire, every need, must be guided and have My hallmark and My blessing so you draw only the very best to you. See before you only the very best, if necessary go on painting that picture in your mind until it is perfect. You can do this with people, with situations, with everything.

4. #44 In Absolute Quietness And Confidence You Will Know 
    In Absolute Quietness And Confidence You Will Know

Take time to be still, take time to listen to My still small voice. Never be satisfied with anything less. My voice is there for all to hear when they learn to become still and listen. Get into that direct contact with Me and leave all else behind. In this way you will not become part of the terrible chaos and confusion, which is rampant in the world at this time, but in absolute quietness and confidence you will know exactly where you are going and nothing and no-one will be able to drag you off that path.