Notices

Thread: Law of Attraction - is this Law Truly Universal? — by Frank M. Wanderer PhD

1. #1 Law of Attraction - is this Law Truly Universal? — by Frank M. Wanderer PhD 
    Blog Entries
    "Is there an universal law, the Law of Attraction, which says that everybody has the ability to attract things with his thoughts and intentions. According to this, if our thoughts are negative, we will attract bad things, and if our thoughts are positive, we will attract good things.

The question may arise - is this law truly universal? What could be beyond the Law of Attraction?"

Law of Attraction - is this Law Truly Universal? — by Frank M. Wanderer PhD

http://powerofconsciousness.blogspot...law-truly.html

2. #2 The Law of Attraction Explained Like Never Before — a video by Neale Donald Walsch 
    Blog Entries

3. #3 7 Law of Attraction Quotes to Help You Make Your Wishes Come True — by Kirstie Pursey 
    Blog Entries
    The law of attraction is one of those bits of sort of wisdom that is often sold as a panacea and of course doesn't work. I think a good thing to understand is that you do attract to yourself but on the other end of the string is the Divine. Also if you don't put out effort you shouldn't expect miraculous results. That said, Kirstie has assembled a selection of great quotes which address the law of attraction/thoughts as things.

7 Law of Attraction Quotes to Help You Make Your Wishes Come True — by Kirstie Pursey

https://www.learning-mind.com/law-of-attraction-quotes/

4. #4 A more Grounded Definition of the Law of Attraction that’ll work for Anyone. 
    "Now, I’m not completely against the underlying message of the Law of Attraction; I’m just concerned about how the message has been sold to people, with all of the false hopes and shallow promises that come with it. I do believe that manifestation is a real thing—that there is power behind having a vision and setting an intention—I just feel that it’s been taken advantage of and given a magical spin to make a profit. It’s not capitalism, it’s just people. When something potentially valuable emerges, there will always be people looking to make a buck.

So, I want to give my own version of the Law of Attraction that can be of practical use to anyone, because it would be nice to see things go our way every now and again, right?

A more grounded definition of manifestation goes something like this: when we give energy to something, we increase the likelihood of that thing happening. Done. That’s it."

A more Grounded Definition of the Law of Attraction that’ll work for Anyone. — by Samuel Kronen

https://www.elephantjournal.com/2018...rk-for-anyone/