Notices
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anna Von Reitz posts on the truth of 'legal' issues

1. #1 Anna Von Reitz posts on the truth of 'legal' issues 
    Blog Entries
    Anna is one of those rare persons who actually understands the archane frauds of the 'legal system' and exposes them. I've been paying attention to this sort of information for some years, not to become expert in the field but to recognize the truth of the world around me. I think that at least having a smattering of this understanding falls under the rubric of "Know the truth and it shall set you free." Your ultimate freedom is connecting to your internal source and acting from the values of love. However to break free of the emotional restrictions that culturally bind you requires understanding why the world is so confused and how the controls are placed. Free your heart. Free your mind. Act from Love.

2. #2 Step By Step -- What You've All Been Screaming For -- Part One — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "There have been so many piteous outcries coming in from people who are totally confused or partially befuddled that I have once again faced the necessity of sitting down at my computer and.....

Step 1: Sit down and look at your "Birth Certificate" and understand what it is and how it functions.

It has two basic functions. First, it is an Insurance Indemnity Receipt which is required under the Lieber Code/Hague Conventions. They have to give you an indemnity receipt for the property they are stealing from you--- essentially an insurance policy guaranteeing that your property won't be harmed as a result of their use of it."

Read onward... If this is the first time you have been exposed to such information it will feel like gobbledegook. That's the point to understand at first. All the 'legal' shenanagans are designed to baffle 'em with BS. Anna tries to clarify things for us but it takes some time to grasp.

Step By Step -- What You've All Been Screaming For -- Part One — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/s...-all-been.html

3. #3 Step By Step -- Part Two -- The Gas — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "So you now know what the BIRTH CERTIFICATE is and how it functions and why you authenticate it.

What else do you need to reclaim your identity and your Holder-In-Due Course/Subrogee/Priority Creditor status?

You have to correct the omission your parents made and record your Common Law copyright to your own name.

The Session Laws of every State --- federated or not --- contain language guaranteeing your right to establish a Common Law copyright to your Assumed Name."

Step By Step -- Part Two -- The Gas — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/s...t-two-gas.html

4. #4 Exclusive- Judge Anna von Reitz - A Country Enslaved - Taking Back America 
    Blog Entries
    I'm linking to a Paul Stramer site that hosts a page of a four part interview with Judge Anna. All four parts are linked from this one page. I can't say how much I admire the tenatious truth seeking inherent in all the work she and her loose organization of some 200 lawyers and paralegals do in uncovering the fraud of contemporary 'world corporatization'.

Exclusive- Judge Anna von Reitz - A Country Enslaved - Taking Back America

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/e...z-country.html

5. #5 How Many Times Do I Have to Say This? — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "Day after day after day I get all these complaints, all these awful stories of abuse, all these claims of wrong-doing by the "federal government" and --- every day, I give everyone the tools to defend themselves from the "presumption" of "federal citizenship" that is the "enabling clause" of all these abuses and problems.

I have given you all more than enough instruction and information to remove yourself and your name and estate from these evil legal presumptions. These are weapons of defense -- means to protect yourself and your assets:"

In this post Judge Anna lists the steps she advises to free yourself from the corporation masquerading as your country.

How Many Times Do I Have to Say This? — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/h...-say-this.html

6. #6 No, China Does Not Own California — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "There is an obnoxious video/email going around the circuit claiming that China "owns" California. I am not sorry at all that this isn't true, but like most lies, it does contain a kernel of buried truth. Consider what I am going to tell you now very carefully:

No, China does not own California. CHINA may own the STATE OF CALIFORNIA, which is a different matter entirely... Oh, and for everyone's information, we, the actual United States of America (unincorporated) own the UNITED STATES, INC., which owns CHINA.

I hope that you are all now suitably confused and aroused and want to know what is really happening."

No, China Does Not Own California — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/n...alifornia.html

7. #7 Please Note -- The State Chartered Credit Unions Are Ours — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "The State Chartered Credit Unions are held under the charter of The United States of America (Unincorporated). They are specifically designed to serve living people and unincorporated businesses.

As such, they don't offer all the services of commercial banks, but they do offer all the advantages of private banking---- meaning security from bail-outs and bail-ins, relative freedom from government snooping, the ability to deal in actual assets and money, and many other advantages.

By the time we realized this most of the state chartered credit unions were long dead and gone, but since we realized it there has been a remarkable resurgence and proliferation of groups getting organized under state charters and, more importantly, established "federal credit unions" converting their federal and "state of state" charters over to actual state charters."

Note: You really need to appreciate Anna's perspective to follow this thought. The full article does make it a bit clearer, though.Please Note -- The State Chartered Credit Unions Are Ours — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/p...ed-credit.html

8. #8 The Crux of Non-Representation — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "Following the so-called Civil War --- never forget that it wasn't actually a war because it was never declared by our Congress and never ended by peace treaty --- place holder "States" were established in the Territorial Government system.

These "States" were predicated on the theory that everyone would now be considered "Dual Citizens" owing obligations to both the actual state of the union and the federal government. No such authorization or agreement on the part of the American states and people exists. No act by our Continental Congress allows it. This was simply presumed as an administrative action on the part of the Territorial Government as a part of "reconstruction" and it was excused as an "emergency measure"---for which there is no provision in our law, either.

The people then-serving in the State Legislatures of the late 1860's and onward, were presumed to adopt the new Dual Citizenship and to wear two hats --- when wearing one hat, they took on the character and duty of American state nationals and acted "for" the "absent" actual land jurisdiction state government and created "Session Laws", and when wearing the other hat, they operated as "federal state" citizens and passed "State Statutes" governing the "State of State" organizations.

But no man can serve two masters..... as time passed, the people elected to serve in these offices lost track of the situation."

The Crux of Non-Representation — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/t...sentation.html

9. #9 Commercial Feudalism — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "Some time ago I used the term “Commercial Feudalism” to describe the new face of the old evil in our midst. It’s very simple. We have allowed corporations to act as kings, and they are now doing what kings do to subjects. They are doing this in the name of profits instead of bloodlines, but it is the same system and has the same results.

Think:

A fan recently sent me an article about Karen Hudes and 188 national leaders all getting together and making more agreements for us. A new “Treaty of Versailles”---or so they call it.

I felt a grim and evil wave of sarcasm wash over me: as if we hadn’t had more than enough Treaties of Versailles already? As if any of them were ever honored?

The words of crooks are never worth the paper they are printed on, not two hundred years ago, not now, not ever. And calling it a “treaty” doesn’t make it one. In case Karen forgot, actual sovereign governments make treaties. Corporations do not."

Commercial Feudalism — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/c...feudalism.html

10. #10 Special Treat for the Video-Minded — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    This is one of Anna's posts that sheds light on the fraud of the world we live in. It is akin to learning that you don't live in a country but under the statutes of a corporation that is actually registered in another country. That makes the whole 'federal' thing completely bogus. Beginning to be aware of the truth of your world is the foundation of change and we need change in this world desperately. The political fraud can't be fixed so live by principles such as "Do unto others" and you will be right with the universe.

In this particular video the focus is on the oath that various Judges take when they are sworn in. Until 1991 the Constitution (although wihch of the three versions isn't doctored for various reasons isn't specified) was considered to be the basic set of principles to by which laws themselves had to be judged. The wording of the oath was changed so the Laws that Congress make are the only standards. The Constitution was cut out of the loop entirely.

Special Treat for the Video-Minded — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/s...eo-minded.html