Notices

Thread: Anna Von Reitz posts on the truth of 'legal' issues

1. #1 Anna Von Reitz posts on the truth of 'legal' issues 
    Blog Entries
    Anna is one of those rare persons who actually understands the archane frauds of the 'legal system' and exposes them. I've been paying attention to this sort of information for some years, not to become expert in the field but to recognize the truth of the world around me. I think that at least having a smattering of this understanding falls under the rubric of "Know the truth and it shall set you free." Your ultimate freedom is connecting to your internal source and acting from the values of love. However to break free of the emotional restrictions that culturally bind you requires understanding why the world is so confused and how the controls are placed. Free your heart. Free your mind. Act from Love.

2. #2 Step By Step -- What You've All Been Screaming For -- Part One — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "There have been so many piteous outcries coming in from people who are totally confused or partially befuddled that I have once again faced the necessity of sitting down at my computer and.....

Step 1: Sit down and look at your "Birth Certificate" and understand what it is and how it functions.

It has two basic functions. First, it is an Insurance Indemnity Receipt which is required under the Lieber Code/Hague Conventions. They have to give you an indemnity receipt for the property they are stealing from you--- essentially an insurance policy guaranteeing that your property won't be harmed as a result of their use of it."

Read onward... If this is the first time you have been exposed to such information it will feel like gobbledegook. That's the point to understand at first. All the 'legal' shenanagans are designed to baffle 'em with BS. Anna tries to clarify things for us but it takes some time to grasp.

Step By Step -- What You've All Been Screaming For -- Part One — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/s...-all-been.html

3. #3 Step By Step -- Part Two -- The Gas — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "So you now know what the BIRTH CERTIFICATE is and how it functions and why you authenticate it.

What else do you need to reclaim your identity and your Holder-In-Due Course/Subrogee/Priority Creditor status?

You have to correct the omission your parents made and record your Common Law copyright to your own name.

The Session Laws of every State --- federated or not --- contain language guaranteeing your right to establish a Common Law copyright to your Assumed Name."

Step By Step -- Part Two -- The Gas — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/s...t-two-gas.html

4. #4 Exclusive- Judge Anna von Reitz - A Country Enslaved - Taking Back America 
    Blog Entries
    I'm linking to a Paul Stramer site that hosts a page of a four part interview with Judge Anna. All four parts are linked from this one page. I can't say how much I admire the tenatious truth seeking inherent in all the work she and her loose organization of some 200 lawyers and paralegals do in uncovering the fraud of contemporary 'world corporatization'.

Exclusive- Judge Anna von Reitz - A Country Enslaved - Taking Back America

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/e...z-country.html