Notices
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Anna Von Reitz posts on the truth of 'legal' issues

1. #61 The Short Explanation? — by Anna Von Reitz 
    You start out playing a game of Checkers, but in 1913, they changed to Parcheesi and didn't tell you anything about it.

Then, in 1933, they changed to 3-D Chess and never said a word.

And now, they are trying to change the game and the rules again, all without telling you anything.

So there you are, Joe Schmoe, still proceeding according to the rules and assumptions of playing a game of Checkers, when the Rats are now playing Clue.

This is called the "assumption of a normal course of business".

When they advertise a "home loan" you naturally assume that they are proposing to loan you money to build or remodel a home, right? That would be "a normal course of business".

But that is just your assumption. Because they have no money to loan and haven't had any money for decades. So what is actually going on here?

They are proposing that you loan them your home as collateral backing their debts and investments.

"Home loan"--- right?
    The Short Explanation? — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/12/t...planation.html

2. #62 The Big Con — by Anna Von Reitz 
    For most people, contemplation of how our American Government has been commandeered by foreign con artists-- British and Papal Agents-- will be hard enough to deal with.

However, beyond this deplorable breach of trust and criminality is a far more common, pervasive, and universal con scheme --The Big Con -- that underlies the world as we know it.

I will call it "The Pillar to Post Scheme". It is very simple ---and it is the necessary condition needed to "divide and conquer"-- as in divide and conquer all of us.

Basically, the Fraud Artists deliberately set up two sides to everything and use this mechanism to --as my Mother used to say, "Play both ends against the middle".

Here is a stellar example of it:
    The Big Con — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2019/01/the-big-con.html

3. #63 Man or Human Self-Test — by Anna Von Reitz 
    I don't know about the 'Ancient Builder Race' cosmology that Anna refers to but in most other respects I think these observations are pretty accurate. Additionally I'd say her human/mankind schism is less genetic (although there is some truth to that) than epigenetic.

Many have been asking, okay, well.... I can accept based on my observation and experience that there are at least two different kinds of humanoid beings here on Earth, but which one am I?

Mankind comes from the Ancient Builder Race. As the name suggests, they built the Earth and it is their nature to build and nurture. To the extent that they destroy things, they destroy to make space, to remodel, to improve, to build something new. It is never destruction for the sake of destruction.

Humans destroy simply because they enjoy the release of energy and sense of power it gives them. There is no particular rhyme or reason, and no specific intention to do anything beyond destroying something.

Mankind enjoys "the journey" of life and the whole process of "getting there" with various activities, because they understand the necessary steps and the "un-foldment" of creative processes. Thus, each step in a long process is fulfilling, quite apart from the ultimate result. This gives them the patience to nurture others and the world around them.

Mankind are good gardeners, for example, because they enjoy the process of preparing the ground, selecting the seeds, planting, weeding, watering and whatever else needs to be done to bring forth the harvest.

Humans are "instant gratification" junkies. They want the harvest results, but have no patience and take no satisfaction in all the steps it takes to get the harvest. It's all wham, bam, thank you, Ma'am. They don't know how to nurture themselves, much less anyone or anything else, with the result that they always feel needy and cheated and are prone to blame others for this ----not knowing how to give what they need to themselves.
    Man or Human Self-Test — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2019/01/m...self-test.html

4. #64 The "Terms of the Gift" — by Anna Von Reitz 
    A few days ago I wrote an article called "The Big Con" in which I described the treasonous manner in which you have been conscripted, used, and abused for the benefit of foreign powers as a result of treason by FDR and others.

I also made the apparently stunning revelation that the "income tax" is considered a "gift" tax on your ESTATE, which you and your Mother purportedly donated to the Municipal United States (as Trustee) for the benefit of the Territorial United States Government (the purported Beneficiary). Here is the actual citation proving it:
    The "Terms of the Gift" — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2019/01/t...s-of-gift.html

5. #65 $950T Owed to You and Me — by Anna Von Reitz 
    I can't get upset about Ze Prince trying to abscond with $950Trillion dollars. It is too monstrous to take seriously. He has just become a W.C.Fields character. I imagine all the heavenly host are shaking their heads in disbelief that any human is so disillusioned.
    As we reported some months ago, Prince Philip absconded with $950 T USD by making false claims to receive assets that actually belong to Canadians and Americans --- then "retired" into "private life" in an attempt to consolidate his hold on the ill-gotten and unjust enrichment.

It is a fundamental principle of British Law from time immemorial that criminals not be allowed to profit from their crimes. What, ho? Westminster?

Whitehall?

Members of the Privy Council?

Your Britannic Majesty?
    $950T Owed to You and Me — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2019/01/9...ou-and-me.html

6. #66 For Targeted Individuals — by Anna Von Reitz 
    This is one of Anna's posts that shows a different dimension of her work in this world.

Your own aura is much stronger than their EM weapons.

Yes, for all of you worrying about microwave attacks and damage from 5G and being harassed by the numbnutz among us, be advised: (1) you already routinely sustain more microwave and plasma bombardment than any ambient level particle stream; (2) if you plug yourself and/or your car and/or your house into the Earth's magnetic field you can deflect particle streams at will; (3) your own electrical field -- your "aura"-- is strong enough to deflect attacks, too, you simply have to become aware of your ability to close off your system and repulse or reflect back unwanted electromagnetic pollution.

We all live in a protective bubble of electromagnetic energy and we all have "energy bodies" that exist as organs within that bubble that coordinate the functioning of that protective energy field called our "aura".
    For Targeted Individuals — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2019/01/f...dividuals.html

Here's a follow-up article in the same realm...

Uh-Duh....

http://www.paulstramer.net/2019/01/uh-duh.html

7. #67 Newsflash! — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Okay, this isn't actually new "news"

I am just trying to get everyone's focused attention for a moment.

Any time you see a lower case "the" in front of a name, that "the" is not part of the name that follows.

Any time you see "the" United States or "the" United States of America or any other such construction you are looking at some sort of British Territorial United States or Municipal United States business that is infringing on our Proper Names: The United States and The United States of America.
    Newsflash! — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2019/01/newsflash.html

8. #68 Exactly Why You Must Return Home — by Anna Von Reitz 
    I know this sounds crazy to people who don't know that they ever left and went anywhere. I sympathize.
    FDR told a whopper in 1933 that actually applied only to a small population of federal employees and dependents, knowing that "by presumption" the basic Lie would expand via a process of undisclosed and unconscionable (literally "not conscious of") contracts, to apply to all Americans.

As a result, virtually everyone in America is "presumed" to have "voluntarily" left America behind and to have set sail on the international jurisdiction of the sea, and disappeared over the horizon.

Your Good Names have been passed on (by them) to dead pieces of flesh, the afterbirths expelled when you were born, that have your same DNA, and which were (according to them) "knowingly abandoned" at the hospital, (as if a sane woman would want to keep them?) and "deemed to be" (by them, again) live "human persons".

Your Estate has also been probated (since the afterbirths all died) and you have been named the Registered Agent of the resulting Estate. Read that, you get to pay all the bills for it, but someone else (the perpetrators of this scheme) gets all the benefit of your labor and assets for free.
    Anna links you to the information you need to become an American national rather than a US Citizen, a corporate dependent upon a bankrupt corporation that supposedly provides 'government services' but in fact only supports corporate ownership.

Exactly Why You Must Return Home — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2019/02/e...turn-home.html

9. #69 The Tale of Two Governments — by Anna Von Reitz 
    There are two (2) Governments--- the American Government and the Federal Government.

The American Government created the Federal Government.

The State Jural Assemblies are part of the American Government, not the Federal Government.

A Person (Federal) cannot function as one of the People (American).

Now, most Americans don't realize that they have been signed up as Federal Citizens, and shanghaied and misidentified as British Territorial Citizens and/or Municipal United States Citizens, but that is what registration of all those Birth Certificates accomplished.

You have been secretively signed up as a member of their clubs, held to all their membership obligations, forced to pay all their fees and dues --- and all without your conscious knowledge. You've also been "deemed" to have "voluntarily" given up all your constitutionally protected rights and guarantees and to have given up all your material interests as a "gift" --- a donated "decedent estate"--- for the benefit of their clubs.

And all this has been done "for" you by your Federal Employees, who then benefit themselves at your expense.
    To be fair most of the Federal Employees don't have a clue just what they are doing either. They are just doing a job to make ends meet. WBG

The Tale of Two Governments — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2019/02/t...vernments.html

10. #70 Use Your Eyes — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Can you see the difference between "state" and "State" and "State of State"?

Can you see the difference between "The United States" and "the United States"?

How about the difference between "the United States" and "the United States, Inc? and "The United States, Inc."?

These are all different --- and mostly foreign --- entities.

There has been a rash of foreign-incorporated commercial corporations rushing in here and trying to get people to "sign up" as members or shareholders or "citizens".

These foreign commercial corporations are using deceitful names and making false claims.
    Use Your Eyes — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2019/02/use-your-eyes.html