Notices
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna Von Reitz posts on the truth of 'legal' issues

1. #11 2018 — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "There has not been a lawful government in power in this country since 1860, but there now is.

The hereditary Head of State has taken definitive action to end any presumption of Interregnum and called in all the debts and exemptions owed to this country, its states and its people. We have not abandoned as much as a silver dime.

Together with allied Native leaders we are moving steadily forward to reclaim our country in behalf of the actual nation-states and living people, restoring the state republics and the self-governance we are owed.

Our Public Servants need to face facts, come to heel, and actually do what they are paid to do. Defend the actual states and people. Conduct the business with a straight face and honest accounting. Issue the lawful currency."

2018 — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/12/2018.html

2. #12 America's Grandma — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "This country and this whole world is in such a mess that I get up in the morning with "my hair on fire" feeling like I just spent a week thumping on a mule's butt with a tennis racket.

Most of the people who are on our payrolls--- I am talking worldwide--- are a rare mix of incompetent and crooked. I constantly run into "government employees" and "bank officials" who have been crooks so long that they don't even know that what they are doing is criminal.

They literally don't know that creating bogus public trusts and plundering them is against every law from here to breakfast, both public and private.

They don't recognize what they are doing as identity theft. It takes a washboard and a jug of whiskey up the side of the head before they even stop and think twice about what all these "uniformed officers" at the hospitals are doing to our babies--- much less what they are doing to adults on a daily basis."

America's Grandma — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/01/a...s-grandma.html

3. #13 Global Currency Reset Comment for January 2018 — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "That's the Good News and the Bad News, because if you stop and think about it--- good people wound up in control of the situation, and they will forgive all the bogus debts and share out the profits and not according to a shark fest, but according to the simple fact that there was never any reason or need for anyone to suffer or go without, there has always been far more than enough for everyone on Earth to have good food and water and homes and electricity and indoor plumbing and hospitals and schools and beautiful parks and farms and public buildings and everything else we could want or need.

Always. There has NEVER been any real reason for all this suffering. Ever."

Global Currency Reset Comment for January 2018 — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/01/g...mment-for.html

4. #14 Why Equity Law is Evil — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    This article is a perfect example of why I love much of Anna's point of view. I don't agree with everything she writes. If you have some understanding of the nature of law and 'legal' this article points out the architectural fallacies built into the system for the benefit of barristers.

This isn't one of Anna's points but mine... Lawyers making laws, practicing laws and judging laws is a classic monopoly. Time to break that up. The simple solution is to return to a jury of one's peers where they guide the court and questions, judge the law itself as well as it's application and are responsible for deciding the disposition of the cases.

"When a jury of one's true peers is replaced by a judge, the power and purpose of jury nullification is also lost. The Common Law of England and the Common Law of America both provide(d) for the additional safeguard of jury nullification. Quite aside from judging the particulars of an individual case, true common law juries can judge the law itself, and if they find it unfair, unreasonable, or unjust--- they can throw it out.

The legislature does not rule the people it serves, so long as the people have access to the power of jury nullification.

This safeguard of the Common Law prevents oppressive, insane, arbitrary, or unfair laws from standing on the books and plaguing entire generations of people.

So from the standpoint of preventing abuse of power by judges exercising their "personal discretion" for personal or social gain, and from the standpoint of ensuring that people are judged by their peers and not by someone alien to the realities of their lives, and from the standpoint of truly refining the law itself--- the Common Law stands superior in every respect, despite the occasions when Equity Law has provided true equity and justice via the good heart and wisdom of individual judges."

Why Equity Law is Evil — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/01/w...w-is-evil.html

5. #15 Why Incorporating and Privatizing Government is Evil — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "The main reason that incorporating and privatizing government is evil is that it mixes public and private functions in an inappropriate and ultimately irresponsible way.
    Think about it for five seconds.

What is the goal of any private, for-profit corporation? To make money.

What is the goal of any public, non-profit organization supposed to be? To provide service.

What do you get when you mix the two? The equivalent of Exxon with a license to sell you any service they want to sell, provide any service they want to provide, and charge you as much as they please for it.

It's the ultimate soft-racketeering machine, like the old magazine subscription scam on steroids.

You order one magazine subscription fair and square. The publisher sends you three sample magazines "for free"-- but if you don't promptly and actively say --- "Thanks, but no thanks!" -- you are on the hook to pay for three more magazine subscriptions you never wanted, plus the one you did order.

That's how the corporate government has been working, too. Selling you more and more and more services, at their own behest, at their own rates. And nobody has been minding the store close enough and acting with enough authority to say the big fat "NO!" that is necessary to prevent this from happening."

Why Incorporating and Privatizing Government is Evil — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/02/w...ivatizing.html

6. #16 150 Years of Non-Performance — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "Immediately after the Civil War, the Democratic Party led the attacks on the freed plantation slaves. The history shows that they systematically resisted the drive to give black men the vote, resisted the effort to distribute homestead land to blacks, and ultimately spearheaded the plot to "confer federal citizenship" on the former plantation slaves, thereby making them the first victims of the corporate franchise system that has all but overtaken the whole country today.

Now, I don't believe in political parties any more than I believe in Federal Reserve Notes, so let's begin by saying that I openly despise the "Two Party System" --- with the emphasis on "System" and just because I am anti-Democrat does not prevent me from being anti-Republican as well.

Both the modern political parties that have dominated and decimated our public life for a hundred years got their start in my home state--- Wisconsin. Why Wisconsin? Because a large number of German Communists who were kicked out of Germany following the 1848 Worker's Rebellion eventually settled in Wisconsin and brought along the "Hegelian Dialectic" and the political party system with them.

Political parties of the kind we have now are a Communist invention, designed according to the Satanic Pillars--- just set up two goal posts, two teams, and push the sheep back and forth between them forever: black and white, Democrat and Republican, Israeli and Palestinian..... divide and conquer."

150 Years of Non-Performance — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/02/1...rformance.html

7. #17 The Government Under Contract — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "The federal government is a subcontractor hired by our states to provide the nineteen enumerated services described in each of three very similar constitutions.

(1) The Constitution for the united States of America (land) National Government
    (2) The Constitution of the United States of America (sea) Territorial Government
    (3) The Constitution of the United States (air) Municipal Government

The 1824 Webster's Dictionary clearly states that the word "federal" is a synonym for "contract". The "federal government" is a "contract government". They are here to provide "essential government services" as stated by Article IV of all three constitutions. And they are foreign with respect to us and our states of the Union.

In 1860, the British-backed Territorial Government began an illegal commercial mercenary action against another branch of the Federal Government -- some of the member states of the American states union formed in 1781 under the Articles of Confederation----similar to what they have perpetuated innumerable times since in other places around the world, for the purpose of commandeering our National Government and putting their own puppet Territorial Government in charge. They were successful in doing this because they used clever semantic deceits and substitutions to fool the public into believing that nothing had changed."

The Government Under Contract — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/02/t...-contract.html

8. #18 If You Understand Nothing Else, Ever --- Understand This — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "Unincorporated = Sovereign.

Unincorporated = Sovereign.

Unincorporated = Sovereign.

Here are the niceties: a man is not a name. A name is a "person".

A man is naturally unincorporated and sovereign in nature. He does not depend on recognition or written charters or agreements for his existence. He doesn't even have a name when he starts out, and when he acquires a name after being born, that name is "corporate" but not "incorporated".

A Given Name is a Trade Name operating within the international land jurisdiction. "John Mark Doe" is a person that belongs to one of the people. It is a possession or gift given to us by our parents, just like a bicycle or a hope chest. Such a name is "corporate" but not "incorporated"."

If You Understand Nothing Else, Ever --- Understand This — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/02/i...else-ever.html

9. #19 The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    "The institutionalized fraud we are all wrestling with started in earnest in 1933-34 when Franklin Delano Roosevelt arbitrarily allowed foreign powers to presume that all our Trade Names were instead US Foreign Situs Trusts, and subject to salvage for the debts of the bankrupt United States of America, Inc."

In this article (thoroughly laced with her disdain for the fraudsters) Anna describes the steps to begin reclaiming your own Name. While I don't completely understand the legalese I've spent enough time in the last few years to appreciate the legitimacy of her suggestion.

She also says...

"I am publishing a diagram with this article, and I have to admit that I don't know the source of the diagram---which is absolutely excellent teaching aid, so I hope the creator will forgive me and agree with the Fair Use Clause.

This diagram shows that your Trade Name, also called your Given Name, which your parents gifted you with when you were born, is smack-dab in the center of the whole fraud scheme and that the spin-off NAMES that have been created since then all derive from it---and all infringe upon your natural Common Law Copyright.

You will also note that this Trade Name is listed as "lost at sea". It's "lost" because it hasn't been claimed and its permanent domicile on the land and soil of the state where you were born hasn't been declared. Once it is declared and entered upon the public record of the land recording office as a Deed of Re-Conveyance your Trade Name is no longer "lost at sea" but stands proudly on the land and soil of your literal nativity for all to see."

The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/02/t...re-and_21.html

10. #20 Names, Capacities, and Jurisdictions — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Blog Entries
    Legalese is meant to keep people in the dark. You may struggle with the concepts because fraud, by definition is meant to decieve.

"People keep stumbling over certain issues related to identity and function in society, yet we are or should all be pretty familiar with these concepts.

A true Proper Name in the English Language can only have two parts for grammatical reasons: John Doe. Prior to the late 18th and 19th century people used either this two-part Proper Name, like John Doe or John Adams or Benjamin Franklin--- or a descriptive name: Anne of Green Gables, Sydney McClure (equals "Sydney of the Clure Clan"), Anna von Reitzensten (equals "Anna from Reitzenstein"), Ole Johnson (equals "Ole John's Son"), Mick the Fishmonger, Emil the Stout, Mark the Younger Scribe, and so on.

In the late 1700's and 1800's the world began to change and the scope of travel and business dealings enlarged. Suddenly, or so it seemed, you could have ten John Browns all living within ten miles of each other, and then what is a poor merchant to do, when he can't tell one "John Brown" from another? The answer was the creation of the Trade Name, which we are all familiar with as a name with one or more middle names: John Michael Doe.

In the rush to very explicitly and uniquely identify themselves, it became fashionable for royals and nobles to have several middle names, usually chosen to honor dead family members or to give equal billing to the maternal line of the family: James Wilmington Clintwood-Smythe, Lorian Faythe Blair, William Perry Pennesfield, Ralph Waldo Emerson, James Wilkes Booth, Louisa Sophia Margaret Olafson, and so on.

John Doe is a Proper Name.
    John Michael Doe is a Trade Name."

Names, Capacities, and Jurisdictions — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/02/n...sdictions.html