Within the next three months I will have reached a benchmark of 10,000 posts here in this forum. For the last five years I've been searching the internet on a daily basis (with the exception of a couple of brief periods) to learn how all sorts of people are reacting to and creating the shift in consciousness that is in full swing.

From my point of view we are being offered an unprecedented opportunity for spiritual growth. The process (path) for each person is different. I've been fortunate to have this opportunity to learn quite a bit about the points of view of a wide spectrum of those who are participating in this change.

I am beyond optimistic in feeling certain that the result of this massive movement will be individuals connecting once again to divine energies. I've seen this over and over in the actions of people who are discovering truth, creating beauty and fostering goodness among their fellows.

My 10,000th post will be a report on this movement. I've learned to appreciate all sorts of manifestations of this burgeoning awareness. It may be that I retire from creating this forum at that time. I'm beginning to feel as if this episode of my life may have served its purpose and it is time to move on. Of course I don't have a clue what that direction might be.

Welles