Notices

Thread: From Bitcoin to Hashgraph: The Crypto Revolution — by Pao Chang

1. #1 From Bitcoin to Hashgraph: The Crypto Revolution — by Pao Chang 
    Blog Entries
    Pao writes...

"I have an absolute passion for monetary history and economics, and I love teaching them. Cryptocurrencies are our future, and there is no escaping it… this is the way everything will be done from now on. But, we now stand at a crucial turning point in history. Full consensus ledgers such as Blockchain and Hashgraph have the power to enslave us, or free us… it all depends on how we choose to use them."

I think it is valuable to learn something about crypto-currencies and come to a conclusion about them. I'm not sold. I see them simply as nerds wanting to be in control of money rather than the old time debt-slavery-fractional-lending-fiat currency model. When people start talking about the wonders of building up massive energy sucking bit-mining operations to get something for nothing, I simply see it as an act of techno-selfishness. All their glorious promises of freedom turn instantly into self-promotional hogwash. I know, I know... but what do I really think?

From Bitcoin to Hashgraph: The Crypto Revolution — by Pao Chang

http://omnithought.org/from-bitcoin-...evolution/6380

2. #2 The ABC’s of Bitcoin and Everything You Need to Know About “Forks” — James Altucher 
    Blog Entries
    "99% of Cryptocurrencies are total scams. And, yes, Cryptocurrencies are in a bubble.

BUT…the opportunity is NEVER going away and generational wealth will be made. So you have to know the basics, why this opportunity even exists and what to watch out for.

Here’s the problem. There’s around 900 different cryptocurrencies that exist, with new ones being created every week.

I can tell you for sure: 95% of the cryptocurrencies are scams or Ponzi schemes. And I get questions every day: “Is XYZ currency a scam?” And nobody listens to the answer."

The ABC’s of Bitcoin and Everything You Need to Know About “Forks” — by James Altucher

http://www.positivelypositive.com/20...ed-know-forks/

3. #3 Is Cryptocurrency The Future Or The Future New World Order Currency? 
    Blog Entries
    "There is a lot of debate around the intentions behind cryptocurrency, and in particular, Bitcoin itself. Some say that it is the answer we have been waiting for; the very thing that will allow us the freedom to finally side-step the centralized control of the State. While others feel that this is just another long-con deception by the very entities and institutions that never cease in their tireless plots to acquire more control and more power over the average individual."

Is Cryptocurrency The Future Or The Future New World Order Currency? — by Ryan Cristián

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/01/1...rder-currency/