I've read quite a number of articles that reference 'ascension' and 'dimensions' but don't think in those terms and find them evocative but somewhat elusive. Jan does a good job of describing the fourth and fifth dimensions...

"As we ascend as a planet and humanity into the higher dimensions of consciousness it is good to understand the components of these different dimensions.

The fourth dimension fosters the futuristic realization that no one is greater or more important than anyone else. This is the beginning of our understanding of oneness. The oneness stops being a thought or a concept but a reality felt inside and incorporated into feelings, mental thought and belief.
In the fifth dimension there is no illusory limitation and anything is possible. The manifestation of our deepest desires occurs instantly with joy and love where we have dismissed ourselves from artificial constraints of time and limitation."

The difficulty I have with some assertions like that found in the fifth dimension description is that it seems to me there are discrete limitations to the material sphere that I presently inhabit. As we actually ascend to other realms I feel sure the rules change.

Ascension And The Dimensions — by Jan Engels-Smith

http://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com/as...he-dimensions/