Notices

Thread: Banking for Bankers — by Anna Von Reitz

1. #1 Banking for Bankers — by Anna Von Reitz 
    This article by Anna won't make complete sense to those who haven't followed her work in the archane field of financially repairing the world. I've followed her long enough to believe she is actually spearheading a practical change the world desparately needs. The gist of the article is all about bankers and the only way out of their fraud is forgiveness of the phony debt into which the world has been placed. However I thought her introductory remarks were a hoot and hopeful to boot.

"More than a year ago, I declared the beginning of the long-promised Thousand Years of Peace. I delivered the Payment Bond and the Bills of Lading to the Vatican Chancery Court. A Year and a Day later, on January 7, 2018, the Final Transaction Cured and, not coincidentally, the Age of Aquarius officially began. As a further result, the Draconian Law was set aside and the Aquarian Law of Love and Balance was declared.

Now, to some of you, this sounds very foreign and "airy-fairy" and you must be wondering--- "What's wrong with Grandma? Has she gone soft in the head? Fallen for all this New Age garbage?"

But it is nothing of the sort and nothing soft-headed about it. It is material fact. And it's a good thing for everyone on planet Earth."

Banking for Bankers — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/03/b...r-bankers.html

2. #2 The Problem and the Solution — by Anna Von Reitz 
    "The Problem

Today, each baby is born into debt slavery.

This debt is attached to him via undisclosed commercial contracts which convert the living child into a human chattel asset backing the debts of governments.

This system is set up so that the debts accrued can never equal the debts repaid.

That is, even if you pay all that you owe, there will still be interest to be paid on this debt when you die.

This debt will be passed on to the next generation.

This creates a perpetual Debt Ponzi Scheme.

Instead of money, each new participant contributes a share of debt to the pyramid.

With each new generation this odious debt increases and more and more of the world’s wealth is controlled by fewer and fewer people.

These controllers are middlemen.

This is because on the opposite side of the ledger in such a system, the debtors are also the creditors; if it were not for the middlemen, the bankers and fund managers standing in the way, this would be apparent to everyone and we could all have a good laugh.

The Problem turns out to be ignorance and dishonest bookkeeping."

Anna does provide a suggested solution later on in this article. It is intriguing.

The Problem and the Solution — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/03/t...-solution.html