Oneness, wholeness, non-dual awareness, unity …

If you’ve been on the spiritual path for a while you’ve probably heard of these words and concepts at some point.

But what do these concepts actually mean?

Although they may seem complex, a little vague or confusing, they don’t have to be. My goal for this article is to help you develop a clear and concise understanding of these topics so that you can confidently say, “yeah, I know what that means and I’ve experienced it!”

YES. You can directly experience oneness and wholeness. I’m not pushing a dogma or intellectual doctrine here – oneness and wholeness can be felt by anyone. There’s no secret or elite club here. No matter what age, gender, race, background, intellect or level of spiritual development you have, oneness and wholeness is your birthright. In other words, not only do you have the right to experience it, but it is an integral part of your destiny as a spiritual seeker.

In this article, I’m going to explain the best ways to directly feel and embody this sacred way of being. There are no quick fix solutions. This isn’t an “instant enlightenment” type of article (because let’s face it, on the spiritual path there are no legitimate quick fixes). But it does aim to help you dip your toes, even just briefly, into the experience of spiritual oneness and wholeness.
What is Spiritual Oneness (or “Wholeness”)? — by Mateo Sol

https://lonerwolf.com/oneness-wholeness/