When Michael Becker of NewEarthKnowledge.com asked me to share my thoughts about the question of “Why are we here?“ for his upcoming eBook, I assumed he meant “why are we here having this Human Experience on Earth.” Which in my mind boils down to, what’s the purpose and meaning of all of this, if any. Is there a point to it?

I was kind of amused when I received his invitation because this topic is one of the very first that I wrote about when I started this blog back in early 2015. That article is pretty dated now because my understanding of the greater reality has evolved since then. Hence, I’m delighted to have the opportunity to write about this subject again.

A Multifaceted Answer

The question of Why are we here?” doesn’t have a singular answer. Like many of the subjects in spiritual metaphysics, the answer is multi-layered and multifaceted. I’m only going to discuss this question from two very distinct points of view, but there are certainly others. Yet, I think the two I’ve chosen are probably the most relevant and essential. But before we dive into that, let’s take a quick look at what people throughout the ages have thought about this topic.
The Magnificent Truth of Why We Are Here — by Jeff Street

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2020/02/...y-we-are-here/