My stocks have plummeted, my clients are quitting and the big machine we’ve all co-created is grinding to a halt. So why do I feel so damn happy deep inside?

I’ve suckled off the “system” for years. It’s “the devil I know”, but what a soul sucking price I’ve paid. At times, keeping it together and “making it” has made me sick with worry and fear. It’s felt heavy to keep it all going.

Soon I’ll have no choice but to take a leap of faith and move on to what comes next. It’s both exciting and frightening. As Janice Joplin sang – “Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose”.

On average 150,000 people die each day in the world and even more are born. Life continues its natural cycle of birth and death. The sun still rises and sets despite what price the markets open or close at. Empires, including the American Empire, rise and fall but the earth remains.

Germany and Japan were bombed to rubble in World War II and one-third of their population was dead. Yet they rose from the ashes.

Our world is still intact. The sky is still blue and in many places, even more blue. Our buildings are still standing, our airplanes, though grounded, are still working and we are waking up even more to what is really real.

The hypnotic spell of “normal” is breaking. When the world resets and restarts, it will never be the same.

So what will the new world look and feel like?
The Great 2020 Shake Up for the Wake Up — by Patrick James Hennesey

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2020/03/...r-the-wake-up/