Notices

Thread: The Tribe Who Invite Spirit into All Parts of Life — by Christina Antonyan

1. #1 The Tribe Who Invite Spirit into All Parts of Life — by Christina Antonyan 
    The world is a vast mix of cultures and traditions. Nothing has a more lasting and profound impact on us than our families, communities, environment, culture, and beliefs. It’s fascinating to learn about the traditions and rituals that have been passed down for thousands of years from generation to generation. Of course, there are many traditions and rituals that are outdated and harmful, but that’s a different article.

I was recently introduced to the Dagara people located in West Africa. This tribe has no word for sex or divorce. Relationships in this tribe are not private. The term ‘our relationship’ is not limited to two people. The entire community is involved in, and responsible for, the relationship because the elders are guided by spirit to choose the couple for each other and support their relationship throughout the process with rituals. They believe that allowing others to be part of their relationship gives many more eyes to see and help overcome limitations. They believe that if we don’t reach out to friends and family, our reality becomes limited.

Community

Community is a vital part of the Dagara people as it’s the spirit and guiding light of the tribe, whereby people come together to fulfill a specific purpose. The goal of the community is to make sure that each member of the community is heard and is properly giving the gifts they have brought to this world. Without this giving, the community dies. And without a community, the individual is left without a place where they can contribute. The community is a grounding place where people come and share their gifts and receive from others. When we don’t have a place to share our gifts we experience a blockage inside, which affects us spiritually, mentally, and physically in many different ways–we become stuck. We are left without a home to go to when we need to be seen.

Romantic Love is an Illusion
    The Tribe Who Invite Spirit into All Parts of Life — by Christina Antonyan

https://upliftconnect.com/the-tribe-...parts-of-life/

I am in the midst of reading the Manifesting Manual every day, and it is so excellently written that I get SO excited to read it every day!! https://jenr-sports.com/cb-manifestation-magic-review/ It has inspired me to keep a journal with me ALL of the time now, especially for taking notes on the perfectly laid out, detailed secrets and keeping them with me.
    Last edited by ericmiles; 04-08-2021 at 11:07 AM.