This article begins with Julia describing her journaling journey, so to speak. Then she shares with us some of the bits of wisdom that still strike a powerful chord within her heart and mind. I thought they were great. Here's a sample.

So all of that leads to my journal and some of the passages that I love to read from time to time in these remarkable days. Some of these are mine and some are quotes. I hope they ring well with you too. Much love to you my friends, stay positive and smile at as many people as you can.

We change the world not by what we do or say, but as a consequence of what we become. The tiniest increase in our own consciousness benefits the world at large.

“Real learning is beyond curiosity. It is when the heart and mind come together to consciously process the information that is coming to you. This is the mind and heart super highway.” Andrew Bartis

“Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God.” A Course in Miracles Workbook

Silence is golden and words are often unnecessary. One can share more by being high vibratory. This is transmittable to others.
Wisdom from My Journal and Personal Responsiblity — by Julia Parsell

https://consciouslifenews.com/wisdom...lity/11204081/