Thanks to quantum physics, we can see bigger opportunities and better realities than seem physically present in our lives; we can help ensure success against all odds.

Handbags of the Gods

I greatly enjoyed watching the Quantum Businessman's video discussing how “it's bigger on the inside,” covered in his video, Gucci of the Gods. One of the things I most enjoyed about watching the Quantum Businessman's video about pocket universes is that it brings up some of what Chris Anatra (aka “the Quantum Businessman”) is calling soft disclosure. This particular soft disclosure has to do with ideas about ancient artwork that shows up in many civilizations around the world–not just in one place.

This artwork indicates that there exist some kind of “handbags of the gods,” or “Gucci of the Gods,” as Chris Anatra puts it. These mysterious handbags seem to show up everywhere, and both these bags and some watches seem like they might be more than they appear. They might have something to do with playing with space, time, and reality, such as we see in popular shows such as “Doctor Who.” Doctor Who's Tardis device is famously bigger on the inside than the outside, while traversing time and space.

The Quantum Businessman's “Gucci of the Gods” video also presents some fascinating thoughts of one of the world's top physicists, Alan Guth. I've mentioned Alan Guth many times, usually in conjunction with a physicist that I'm very fond of, Dr. Yasunori Nomura, who I interviewed in 2014 after meeting him at a premiere of the documentary “Particle Fever” at UC Berkeley. Alan Guth and Nomura co-authored a paper, but the big deal about Alan Guth is that he is recognized as being one of the top thought leaders having to do with ideas about the Big Bang and the inflationary universe.

How does this tie in with everything about Mandela Effects, reality shifts, and things being bigger on the inside than they are on the outside? Good question!

Quantum Logic and Paradigm

Success Against All Odds — by Cynthia Sue Larson

https://consciouslifenews.com/succes...odds/11209671/