Notices
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Topic: Freedom — started by Welles

1. #111 Humanity’s Great Fight-Back — by Julian Rose 
    It must be occurring to millions of individuals, upon observing the depressing spectacle of top-down politics in action, that in the great majority of cases what are termed ‘governments’ are no longer in any way fit to govern.

It must be dawning on many millions, possibly billions, that those who have been elected to represent the needs and interests of the people, are spectacularly failing in this role.

It must fast be becoming a reality for the great majority of people still able to think, that our world is in the hands of those who display none of the attributes that would pass for ‘leadership’, but an abundance of almost precisely the opposite attributes.

In fact, thinkers must surely observe that the majority of those holding the reins of power adhere only to their own private narcissistic agendas and have no interest in the health and welfare of the people they are elected to support. What’s more, they will observe that the politician of today is, by and large, a compliant puppet to the deep state whose agenda is totalitarian global dominance and mass depopulation.
    Humanity’s Great Fight-Back — by Julian Rose

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/10...ight-back.html

2. #112 MUST WATCH: International Message for Freedom and Hope — Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. 

I suspect YouTube will censor this one pretty quickly so you can download a full transcript of this talk HERE.

3. #113 Solutions: The Thick Red Line — a Corbett Report with Howard Lichtman 
    Howard Lichtman joins us today to introduce ThickRedLine.org, an effort to restore respect for law enforcement by abolishing victimless crime. ThickRedLine seeks to upend the narrative that keeps the public afraid of breaking the unlawful orders of the politicians and prevents officers from following their own conscience.

4. #114 True Freedom: None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds — by Tamara Rant 
    In a reality where the “free” world has been slowly dismantled and taken over by tyranny, it seemed appropriate to write about none other than “freedom”. Now, freedom is a concept that can mean many different things to many different people. One might consider freedom only in the context of nations, war, government, and politics. Others might narrow it down a bit further to a personal level and say that freedom is in fact a state of mind and that true freedom involves taking full responsibility for the choices you make in your life.

Where does freedom come from? Is it given to us by our President and government officials? Do more freedoms “get assigned” to certain people over others based merely on the chance of where one incarnates onto the planet and/or what class our family happens to find itself in? (With the richest getting afforded the most freedoms, of course).

Or is freedom something we’re irremovably born with and because we are part of Source Creation, we can never be denied this truth? That as an infinite part of the All, we are thus rightly gifted with the freedom to be our authentic, co-Creator selves, living in full awareness of who and what we are, clear in our purpose, path, and power?

Well, I believe both to be simultaneously true. How so? Because I believe that in this world of duality that we live in, there are illusory freedoms and organic freedoms. The illusory freedoms are the ones we are taught to believe are real via our parents, schools, churches, society, the media, Hollywood, and cultures under various types of governments. These are the status quo cogs that keep the wheels of the Matrix system of permits and licenses running.

True Freedom: None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds — by Tamara Rant

https://consciouslifenews.com/free-m...e-job/1190081/

5. #115 True Leaders Inspire Freedom — by Tullio Siragusa 
    Freedom Cultures

I went on to explain how leaders earn followers because they are willing to serve, and they are willing to be of service.

What’s the difference between serving and being of service?

You can get paid to serve but being of service is a state of being that cannot be purchased. You enjoy being of service because it is part of who you are at your core.

True authentic leaders are of service, because they desire to serve — it is a calling.

The difference between a boss and a leader is that of control vs. freedom. One requires you conform to how things are done, the other encourages you to find better ways to do things, to create, to innovate, and to do things on your terms.
    True Leaders Inspire Freedom — by Tullio Siragusa

https://www.positivelypositive.com/2...spire-freedom/

6. #116 4 Reasons Why Belief in Authority is the Most Dangerous Superstition 
    Let’s get something straight, here at the outset. There’s nothing wrong with authority itself. It’s the belief part that messes everything up. Anyone can claim authority. But such authority only matters if others believe in it.

I can claim that I’m an authority on unicorns, but I better have the credentials to prove it. And it would also help if unicorns existed. But the point is this: If enough people “believe” that I’m an authority on unicorns, and they “believe” that I have dissected a unicorn and revealed the magical quality of its insides that causes it to shit rainbows, then I’ll not only have violated truth, I’ll have violated the minds of others and taken advantage of their ignorance. But, and here’s the rub, it’s their fault for not questioning my so-called authority. As Albert Einstein said (himself an authority in the field of physics), “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” So if we’re correct to question Einstein’s revolutionary theories, then we’re exponentially correct to question my unicorn theories.

Respecting a prestigious authority, or taking into consideration important knowledge gleaned by someone who is an authority in a particular domain of knowledge is fine. It’s even okay that sometimes we allow people to violate our minds. We allow artists to do it all the time. No, it’s when we “believe” in authority, when we blindly follow a perceived authority, that things go wrong.
    4 Reasons Why Belief in Authority is the Most Dangerous Superstition — by Gary ‘Z’ McGee

https://consciouslifenews.com/4-reas...tion/11199047/