Notices
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Anna Von Reitz posts on the truth of 'legal' issues

1. #91 Bird's Eye View -- A Public Announcement — by Anna Von Reitz 
    The Municipal Corporation doing business as the UNITED STATES, INC., was entered into bankruptcy by its owner, Pope Francis, September 24, 2015. It was a Chapter 7 Liquidation. No ifs, ands, buts, or maybes, no reorganizations. This corporate bankruptcy ended on November 5th of this year.

Now, everyone knows that you can't elect a new President for a defunct corporation. It would be a pointless and fraudulent exercise. Whoever was elected "President of the United States" on November 3rd, had nothing to preside over as of November 5th.

This means that for either candidate to go forward as the Municipal "President of the United States" a different municipal corporation doing business in some form of "United States" would have to be formed and substituted for the now defunct UNITED STATES, INC.

And the Perpetrators would have to successfully substitute the newly elected President of the now-defunct UNITED STATES, INC., as the President of the other 'United States' corporation left waiting in the wings.

This is a break in the chain of title and representation, with the title in question being "President of the United States". This creates a thorough break in the continuance of the Municipal Government.

As a result, the Principals responsible have been notified within three (3) days that we do not accept their Offer of Succession, and specifically, don't accept Joe Biden and Harris.
    Bird's Eye View -- A Public Announcement — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/11/b...ouncement.html

2. #92 Brush Fires or Arsonists -- My New Year's Address — by Anna Von Reitz 
    First, I want to thank all those reading this for taking the time.

Next, I want to challenge everyone to prove this quote wrong: "Americans are so stupid they will destroy themselves just to appear smart and virtuous."

We don't need to be smart to see through the hoaxes and lies. If you can keep your kids from raiding the cookie jar, you are up to speed.

And virtue depends on doing the right thing for the right reasons. The real thing often requires us to do the opposite from what "everyone else" is doing--- at least, at first.

Like not wearing masks and not getting vaccinated.

Third, I want all my friends and critics, too, to think about their focus as we move into 2021.

Every photographer knows that if you focus on a leaf, you get a picture of a leaf, and if you focus on a tree, you get a picture of a tree.....and guess what happens if you focus on a forest?

What you see depends on where you focus your attention.
    Brush Fires or Arsonists -- My New Year's Address — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/12/b...new-years.html