Over the last fifteen days or so there have been thousands of reports of 'unvaccinated' people coming down with serious symptoms simply by being around people that have taken the experimental genetic modifications being called 'vaccines'. For me this is a serious issue. I've put distance between myself and formerly close friends who chose the medical intervention.

There are no conclusive answers at present. The wisest doctors going are looking at two primary possibilities. One is that people whose bodies have been turned into manufacturing plants of the spike protein are 'shedding' it into the environment. The other is that those who took the 'vaccine' actually have their genetic frequency changed and those frequencies are affecting those around them. To people rooted in materialism this seems far-fetched but remember that many very wise beings have stated that all is frequency.

In any event Dr. Judy Mikovits has revealed that the medical establishment has known all along about the antidote to the contagion – a contagion that is now being seen today by thousands of people who have not taken the serum, but have merely come in close proximity with others who have taken the jab.

This article documents a solution for you and me... pine needle tea. The documentation leading to that conclusion is compelling.

Anitdote To The Covid Contagion: — by State of the Nation

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=64024