Notices
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Disclosure: Coming Soon To This World

1. #71 The Global Elite & The Coronavirus Coup D'état With Patrick Wood — by Spiro Skouras 

2. #72 The Grand Story of the Deep State, the Current Apocalypse and the Battle of Good vs E 
    I'd like to point out that Nanice is a woman who is almost exclusively focused on the spirit and developing your spiritual capacities so I was a little surprised by this article. It makes sense, though, for the roots of her work lie in discovering truth.

Just a little online research here and there, and it doesn’t take long to find ourselves down the proverbial rabbit hole, and for some reason, no matter which way we approach the rabbit hole these days, all roads seem to lead to the same one malevolent source….known as the Deep State, Cabal, Dark Elite, Illuminati, etc…

As the truth slowly begins to surface, it appears that many conspiracy theories aren’t just theories after all.

Personally, I don’t just believe anything I read or hear, but instead, I do my own research until every stone is unturned. So, after thousands of hours of pain-staking research, I’ve managed to put the pieces of the puzzle together to form a complete picture. While I don’t profess to have all the answers, my intention is to share what I have discovered so far, and hopefully, inspire you to do your own research.

While the beginning of this article outlines the Deep State’s plan for a New World Order (and it may sound like doom and gloom), there’s a higher purpose at play. In fact, if you stay with me to the end, not only will I show you the higher purpose, you’ll also see why humanity is destined to win this battle of good vs. evil, and you’ll also understand the important part you play!

(Although I’ve also included a number of resources at the end, remember to do your own research – and always think for yourself!)
    The Grand Story of the Deep State, the Current Apocalypse and the Battle of Good vs Evil — by Nanice Ellis

https://wakeup-world.com/2020/07/24/...-good-vs-evil/

3. #73 What Isn't There — by Anna Von Reitz 
    Remember how I told you that half of the research process (at least) is based on negative results? The search for things that should be there, but aren't?

Like a formal Declaration of War from the Congress at the start of the so-called American Civil War?

Like a formal Peace Treaty ending the same?

Well, this same principle applies throughout all investigative work, and in the case of so-called "Covid 19" there's the telltale fact that no such virus has been isolated and identified.

What the....?
    What Isn't There — by Anna Von Reitz

http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/07/what-isnt-there.html

4. #74 Narrative is crumbling. — by Caitlin Johnstone 
    Narrative is crumbling.

It’s difficult to understand what’s going on in the world.

It’s difficult to understand what’s going on in the world because powerful people actively manipulate public understanding of what’s going on in the world.

Powerful people actively manipulate public understanding of what’s going on in the world because if the public understood what’s going on in the world, they would rise up and use their strength of numbers to overthrow the powerful.

The public would rise up and use their strength of numbers to overthrow the powerful if they understood what’s going on in their world because then they would understand that the powerful have been exploiting, oppressing, robbing, cheating and deceiving them while destroying the ecosystem, stockpiling weapons of armageddon and waging endless wars, for no other reason than so that they can maintain and expand their power.

The public do not rise up and use their strength of numbers to overthrow the powerful because they have been successfully manipulated into not wanting to.
    Narrative is crumbling. — by Caitlin Johnstone

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2020/07...-is-crumbling/

5. #75 5G Whistleblower: Coronavirus Test Spreading Virus 
    Of all the videos I've watched about the changes going on in our world this one seem to me to provide the clearest viewpoint. The essential message is that the Corona virus is a cover story for the roll out of 5G and the fact that it kills cells. Please listen to the 22 minute 'video'. It doesn't contradict any of the other real information and makes sense out of the 'pandemic'.

5G Whistleblower: Coronavirus Test Spreading Virus

https://www.bitchute.com/video/efZ3IftWADUV/

Please be aware that it takes a while for videos to load on BitChute. Be patient.

6. #76 Dr. Thomas Cowan Covid19 fails koch's postulates — Dr. Thomas Cowan 
    This video discusses the reality of the medical testing for the Corvid-19 'virus'. It requires listening to some real information about the standard accepted medical proof for the existence of viruses and the failure to perform those tests that have been the gold standard of the medical world for over 100 years. His testimony reinforces the knowledge provided in the video above, "5G Whistleblower: Coronavirus Test Spreading Virus".

7. #77 This is happening worldwide — David Icke 

8. #78 Big Pharma achieves total legal immunity for coronavirus vaccines — Mike Adams 
    We have now arrived at the ultimate moneymaking scam for Big Pharma, a corrupt, criminal industry that’s going to great lengths to pressure Big Tech to censor all speech that doesn’t earn them more profits. Now, vaccine manufacturers like AstraZeneca are openly bragging about how they’ve achieved absolute legal immunity from all side effects caused by coronavirus vaccines, even as “Dr. Evil” Fauci and other pawns of the vaccine industry are pushing for mandatory vaccine injections for billions of people.
    You have no right to say no, in other words, but you also have no right to sue if their product turns out to be faulty and causes injury or harm.

This is now the status quo of the lawless, anti-human vaccine industry and all its corrupt collaborators such as Big Tech, Big Media, medical schools and complicit medical journals.

“AstraZeneca has been granted protection from future product liability claims related to its COVID-19 vaccine hopeful by most of the countries with which it has struck supply agreements,” reports Reuters. “The United States… already has a law to exclude tort claims from products that help control a public-health crises in the form of the 2005 Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness, or PREP Act.”

The vaccine will be forced upon you, in other words, regardless of its safety status. Long-term trials are being completely skipped. Animals trials have been largely abandoned. And Moderna, the most prominent vaccine manufacturer on the covid-19 scene, has publicly admitted that 100% of clinical trial subjects experienced negative side effects in the high dose group, during the second round of injections.
    Big Pharma achieves total legal immunity for coronavirus vaccines; even as vaccine injections will be FORCED onto billions of people, potentially killing tens of millions — by Mike Adams

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-...-vaccines.html

9. #79 David Icke: How They Pulled Off the ‘Pandemic’ – An Animated Film Explanation 
    This is a simple, lucid explanation of the operation being run on our world.

David Icke: How They Pulled Off the ‘Pandemic’ – An Animated Film Explanation

https://www.brighteon.com/1f17df35-7...f-431373c21bd7